Opinion Please no Okunbor

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Burns would be next up on the wing.

I can see Dufty coming back at fullback and moving Avo to centre but I will be praying to God and Allah all day this does not happen.
No chance of that happening. Makes no sense at all.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I can see Dufty coming back at fullback and moving Avo to centre but I will be praying to God and Allah all day this does not happen.
cmon malla, i had you smarter than this. Avo not being moved from fullback

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Potters the coach now not Barret Averillo has been one our best players since shifting to fullback won’t happen.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Casey 100% deserves another shot. Yes he was terrible but what’s the point taking him straight out after playing a game in one of the worst conditions I’ve seen a field in. Give him a go again and see how he performs.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Casey 100% deserves another shot. Yes he was terrible but what’s the point taking him straight out after playing a game in one of the worst conditions I’ve seen a field in. Give him a go again and see how he performs.
I agree. How well or how badly you go in conditions like Saturday's game has no bearing on how you will perform on a dry day. Speedy players aren't speedy any more, and small light players get monstered. Andrew Fifita is not a first grade player any more (not altogether his fault, his body is letting him down) but he had some good touches on Saturday, because the faster players (which is pretty much all of them) were slowed down to his pace.

Malla

Reaction score
I agree. How well or how badly you go in conditions like Saturday's game has no bearing on how you will perform on a dry day. Speedy players aren't speedy any more, and small light players get monstered. Andrew Fifita is not a first grade player any more (not altogether his fault, his body is letting him down) but he had some good touches on Saturday, because the faster players (which is pretty much all of them) were slowed down to his pace.
Do you give him another shot against Souths but? Up against Johnston? Or do we wait until Titans. Or does Potter just stick with Casey for the next 2 weeks and if there's no improvement he's back in NSW cup.

I agree, he deserves another shot for sure. Conditions were horrid and Potter was absent all week so it was a debut in pretty shit circumstances.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Deserves another shot if he earns it in NSW cup and an opportunity comes up. In one half of football, he had the ball 5 times and dropped it 4. You can't do that in first grade, regardless of conditions.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would you want dumbty on the wing?