Please don't f**k up management..

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Willie Talau'd

I don't hence why I made that point - i never said barba should see FG next season because I don't think the kid i ready.
Who said anything about you stating it, I am actualy agreeing with you and strengthening your point.

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
^^Every team would love to have Mason and will suck his **** to get him.

D

D0ggyStylz

I have zero faith in Management signing anyone half decent. The last good buys we had was 5 years ago under a different board and CEO
I agree. We need Mason to run the board. :whacky:

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Considering Sherwin is now gone, Mason all but gone, Tonga can go an so can ughes, it means we have an absolute bucket full of cash to spend for season 09..

Unless both improve by a country mile: Please don't re-sign Morrin. Please don't re-sign Phelps. Please don't re-sign Cleal.

Get out there and buy the best. For once, let's make a superstar signing.. Folau or Inu, Hayne even. Get a good prop while your at it. Luke Douglas is pretty mad.

Please management, do us proud.
We breed them. Not buy them....Remember!!!

Last big signing was Lamb wasn't it??

H

Haztrick

As for hayne, inu and folau - get your hands off it. They won't come to canterbury.
We should have a very good shot at getting them. We have wads of cash to spend and they are off contract.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
the majority of Mason's pay will go to re-signing players like Koups and Te Maari etc.

I think its about time we bought a decent player who is well known, i don't think the club will spend $500,000 or more (depending on who we let go next year) on juniors. So i can expect to see some top signings for the 2009 season.

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
from what i can gather when they signed SBW this year, weren't they "planning" to bring him into the forward pack when his body matures?? please correct me if i'm wrong..

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree

even though i dont argree with wat he has done he is going to be a big loss to the team

Offseason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is fine but I said he is making a switch back to lock. In his junior years he did reasonably well there - now he is from what I have heard trying to bulk up and go back to lock. I said that I want to see how he goes there before I make my decision. Didn't say he would be spectacular or that he is currently brilliant. I just said that I would make my judgement after he has a shot there first.

Like I said - people here are jerking off to groom and they haven't even seen him play yet they won't give phelps a go after the switch?
Why do we want Phelps in the backrow when we have the best backrow in the comp plus more good young talent coming through?

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although Phelps is solid, I still don't believe he's up to the standard of a Millard or a Utai.
you never cease to amaze me, do you watch our games? matt utai was embarrassed by the cowboys on a number of occassion but you must have missed that...

bigbird

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i say we all get to the next board meeting in our thousands and demand answers in whats happening to our club bulldogs supporters protest
We all should unite as one and Demand some answers ,this whole saga for the last three Years has to be Stopped ,immediately.

If Willie Goes ,so should Noad and Folkes,and the Board .

We should vote a new board at the next AGM.

H

Haztrick

you never cease to amaze me, do you watch our games? matt utai was embarrassed by the cowboys on a number of occassion but you must have missed that...
He was one of our best against the Cowboys. He is a powerhouse and always has been.. He constantly tramples the opposition and has been a very good player for us since 2002. He also scored 2 tries in a grand final, but you must have missed that...

B

Ben Godberts

Considering Sherwin is now gone, Mason all but gone, Tonga can go an so can ughes, it means we have an absolute bucket full of cash to spend for season 09..

Unless both improve by a country mile: Please don't re-sign Morrin. Please don't re-sign Phelps. Please don't re-sign Cleal.

Get out there and buy the best. For once, let's make a superstar signing.. Folau or Inu, Hayne even. Get a good prop while your at it. Luke Douglas is pretty mad.

Please management, do us proud.
shutup AAD

D_sab

Ballboy
Reaction score
i believe thats impossible, to just get rid of the board as well... I think we're all gettin abit ruffled up because 2 players have gone, one by pure arrogance and one by choice. so i dont think there needs to be this outcry of cleaning out the whole player and staff roster. do they even view these threads??

H

Haztrick

Hammer said:
The grand final was 3 years ago!!!!!
So? Utai has always been consitently good. Not just solid, but good.

Remember his return this year against Newcastle (where he went on to break his leg). He was voted M.O.M was he not? Or possibly second, behind Mason (who played something like 76 minutes of the match)

Status
Not open for further replies.