Players you love/hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty simple thread, name 5 players you like and 5 players you hate. For the sake of the thread, please do not include players from the team you support in your love list.

Love:
1. Shweinsteiger - Totally gifted footballer, great passer and awesome shooting from range. Always take joy in watching him play.
2. Giggs - So much respect for this man, such a great player and an absolute legend of the game
3. Suarez - Just enjoy watching him play in general, always seems to have fun when playing, great smile
4. RVP - Really rate him as a player, such talent, awesome striker too.
5. Vidic - Such a role model, best defender in the world. Would love him at Real

Notable mentions: Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba, Kuyt, Pato, Aguero, Eto'o

Hate:
1. Pique - Friggen grub, hate everything about him.
2. Hernandez - Think he's over-rated. Seems to me nothing more than a finisher.
3. Busquets - Don't rate him at all. Think he benefits from having Xavi and Iniesta around him.
4. Terry - No respect for him after the Wayne Bridge ordeal. Friggen a$$hole.
5. Neymar - Arrogant piece of sh it. Think he should wait to achieve anything before comparing himself to Messi and co.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how could you hate terry for the bridge ordeal but like giggs

that is double standards

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how could you hate terry for the bridge ordeal but like giggs

that is double standards
Was it ever actually ever proven that he had a affair with his Sis in law? A hooker is completely different to a mates missus.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Hate:

Joey Barton
Andre Iniesta
Emmanuel Adebayor

Love:
Nicolas Anelka
Eric Abidal
Samuel Eto'o
RVP

Only bothered naming 3 of each :P.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well you explain the differences to me, was it proven that john terry did what he did?

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well you explain the differences to me, was it proven that john terry did what he did?
Not really, but I firmly believe he did it. On the other hand, I don't think Giggs did it. Either way, I've got respect for Giggs, and zilch for Terry.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Not really, but I firmly believe he did it. On the other hand, I don't think Giggs did it. Either way, I've got respect for Giggs, and zilch for Terry.
ffs im going to nickname you the master

you can figure it all out despite being half the world away:p

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2. Hernandez - Think he's over-rated. Seems to me nothing more than a finisher.
hahaha you must think the likes of inzaghi/RVN/Solskjaer etc are ****ing horrible then? you know there is a type of striker called a "Poacher" or did you just forget?

3. Busquets - Don't rate him at all. Think he benefits from having Xavi and Iniesta around him.
will be the best DM in the world in a year or so, umad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha you must think the likes of inzaghi/RVN/Solskjaer etc are ****ing horrible then? you know there is a type of striker called a "Poacher" or did you just forget?
If people called him solely a poacher, then I wouldn't have so much dislike towards him. When you see some people label him as the best forward in the game it gets annoying, considering as you said, he poached most of his goal. That would have been like calling Mario Jardel (lol) the best forward back in the late 1990s. I'm not saying he's sh*t, I'm saying he's over-rated.

will be the best DM in the world in a year or so, umad?
Not my view at all. Like I said, I'd like him thrown into a side like Liverpool and be as important as Xabi Alonso was. That's when I'll admit he's a good player. Till now I just think he looks awesome because of those around him

C'mon guys stop hating on my list :( make your own :P

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate
Rooney
Nani
Materazzi
Gattuso
Drogba

Love
Fabregas