Opinion Players who need to go and be replaced

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players that aren’t up to standard Naden, Averillo isn’t a FG centre, Flanno isn’t a halfback, Thompson barely goes over 100m, JMK wouldn’t start at any other club (that article today was rubbish that teams are chasing him), Waddell and TPJ are hot and cold, Jackson isn’t a 13 or a good captain, BBO needs time in reserve grade.
There are probably clubs chasing him that realise his best position is number 14 and not at dummy half. Something our dumb fuck coaching staff haven't realised .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lost me at Odo in for Flanagan. What has Odo done that indicates he should be in the halves at all? Might be a good dummy half, but we have Mahoney coming. Will be a good 14. Flanno had no chance to do fuck all we were in our half all night. Halves dont do much until you are in attacking position. Our forwards got dominated.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lost me at Odo in for Flanagan. What has Odo done that indicates he should be in the halves at all? Might be a good dummy half, but we have Mahoney coming. Will be a good 14. Flanno had no chance to do fuck all we were in our half all night. Halves dont do much until you are in attacking position. Our forwards got dominated.
Odo last year played utility and also this year and yes he hasn’t done much but it’s a bit hard when he only gets 8-10mins each game last year when he played 15-20 mins he has scored 3 try’s in 6 matches if that ain’t showing Barrett this kid has potential I don’t know what is and also odo always tries something new which Kyle averillo and wakeham don’t

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Out
Wing - Naden
Centre - Averillo
Utility - BBO (back to reserve grade)
Coach - Barrett

In
Wing - Kiraz
Centre - Justin Olam (off contract 2022)
Utility - Someone
Coach - Flanagan

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Naden and Okunbor are both low IQ footballers but I'm starting to like the idea of Okunbor ahead of Naden for his carries. Our backs really let the team down with their carries. Schoupp looked like he tried, Averillo was missing.
And yet our kick returns averaged just over 100 metres......sorry we need better than that...Okunbor is the pits at running the ball back and on many occasions JAc is running from dummy half or one off....not good enough.......Let' s end the resurrection of Okunbur right now....NOT On......