Players to watch : Lower grades today

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

Have the Bulldogs signed any Flegg players from either Eels of Penrith that will be playing today? I know of Chevy Peneoho (sp?) but I'm not sure if he's playing.

Look out for Conrad Ta'akimoeaka from North Sydney. He has big wraps on him and we've signed him for next season.

Anyone else?

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Chevvy may be playing but I'm not sure, I think maybe he's played too many PL games to qualify for the Flegg finals. No one from the Eels though.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chevy is on the bench in No.18
Both our signings from Parra are not playing.

H

Haztrick

Ta'akimoeaka didn't even get a run FFS! They talked him up abit, about how we singed him and stuff, but they didn't end up using him

But the #17 for Norths is an absolute monster. Any idea when he's off contract? Girvie?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ta'akimoeaka didn't even get a run FFS! They talked him up abit, about how we singed him and stuff, but they didn't end up using him

But the #17 for Norths is an absolute monster. Any idea when he's off contract? Girvie?
Chevvy didnt get a run, neither did Conrad. You know you're good when you cant displace a 16 year old in Flegg, and you cant make it onto the field in Prems.

Joe Falemaka was #17. Nugget. So good. Wont be coming to the Bulldogs anytime soon though. Got into a mad brawl with Sonny in the lower grades.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
That bobonga guy from norths is a monster

Roosters sign that guy straight away

BigDOG2007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chevvy didnt get a run, neither did Conrad. You know you're good when you cant displace a 16 year old in Flegg, and you cant make it onto the field in Prems.

Joe Falemaka was #17. Nugget. So good. Wont be coming to the Bulldogs anytime soon though. Got into a mad brawl with Sonny in the lower grades.
was that the fight that started on the sidelines and ended up in the tunnel?

Status
Not open for further replies.