Players Mentality

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone see the moment when sue offloaded next to the try line and the ball went like 10 metres back with only 1 player chasing it and showing no urgency to get to the ball and then the roosters player jumped on it when they had no right to get it and then sue was fucking spewing it at his team mates
It’s a clusterfuck at the moment, players are only out there at the moment cause they have to be there.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was Fualalo strolling back. He looked like Montoya on the turps looking for a cab.

No urgency whatsoever to dive on the ball

I remember really well, as that was the time i changed the channel

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was Fualalo strolling back. He looked like Montoya on the turps looking for a cab.

No urgency whatsoever to dive on the ball

I remember really well, as that was the time i changed the channel
It was also 16 6 at that point on the attack, players don’t give a fuck that we were still in it, they must hate pay that much, fuck how’s this guy still here

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Did anyone see the moment when sue offloaded next to the try line and the ball went like 10 metres back with only 1 player chasing it and showing no urgency to get to the ball and then the roosters player jumped on it when they had no right to get it and then sue was fucking spewing it at his team mates
It’s a clusterfuck at the moment, players are only out there at the moment cause they have to be there.
Whilst I’ve been really critical of pay with his game plan/approach and team selections but the mentality this team has is what pisses me off the most.

Seems as if these blokes don’t give a shit about being out there. The way this team is going at the moment every member should be refunded in full tbh.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was also 16 6 at that point on the attack, players don’t give a fuck that we were still in it, they must hate pay that much, fuck how’s this guy still here
Yes, this is terribly concerning if I'm honest. When you're players aren't putting in a shift. Or even half a shift it really is a bad situation.

What're the club waiting for? Surely we can't continue to blame the players?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have shown no urgency to claim a loose ball for the last few years. It makes me sick to see them just standing there looking at it in the hope that some one will pick it up.

Kick chase is the same , but then again our kicking game has been crap for the most part and they probably feel that it is a waste of time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hate to say this but that incident with Faulolo looked so dodgy. He shuffled back slowly trying to cover the ball from the Roosters player and kinda looked like he was refusing to dive for the ball, seemed like he was looking for the Rooster player to get it.

Corrupt or inept amateur attempt, unacceptable...you decide.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was at the tunnel when the players came off the SCG. To be honest, they looked pretty shattered, particularly Tolman and RFM. My feeling is that they're trying hard, but their heart is not in it because Pay can't motivate them and the game plan/selections etc. are crap. Either that or it's a massive confidence thing after so many losses. I don't think they're tanking but they need someone fresh in to inspire them. Unlike last year where we lost so many close games and we could turn up each week genuinely thinking we could possibly scrape a win, this year I don't think any supporter really believes we can win another game. Judging from the players looks, they feel the same.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate to say this but that incident with Faulolo looked so dodgy. He shuffled back slowly trying to cover the ball from the Roosters player and kinda looked like he was refusing to dive for the ball, seemed like he was looking for the Rooster player to get it.

Corrupt or inept amateur attempt, unacceptable...you decide.
Fualalo is just a retard that is all!!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Foran, the bloke is half dead and the only one playing his ass off. Noticed a few times Sunday he was taking hit ups that the forwards should have been doing but the fuckers were too lazy to get in position.

Last edited:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best part of all this is that Fualalo is not in the future Plans of the club (appears that way anyway) and we continue to try and develop him in first grade.. Meanwhile Ogden and Toomaga are in reserve grade, but are signed for 2021 and 2020 respectively .. WTF ?? how many cluster f#cks do fans have to continue to witness...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That was a crap offload to be honest, but agree our blokes showed no urgency.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best part of all this is that Fualalo is not in the future Plans of the club (appears that way anyway) and we continue to try and develop him in first grade.. Meanwhile Ogden and Toomaga are in reserve grade, but are signed for 2021 and 2020 respectively .. WTF ?? how many cluster f#cks do fans have to continue to witness...
It's freaking ridiculous. Fualalo is a park footballer at best and I don't see anything in him that says he will improve. Ogden and Toomaga is were it's at and the boys need more time in first grade because out of the forwards we have these two are our best prospects.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's freaking ridiculous. Fualalo is a park footballer at best and I don't see anything in him that says he will improve. Ogden and Toomaga is were it's at and the boys need more time in first grade because out of the forwards we have these two are our best prospects.
we as fans continue to be told to be patient .. but I believe that's an unreasonable request when we continue to see so many dumb and pointless decisions by the club as a whole….

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
we as fans continue to be told to be patient .. but I believe that's an unreasonable request when we continue to see so many dumb and pointless decisions by the club as a whole….
Exactly mate couldn't agree with you more. What I hate is when you got players there that should be in the side but continue to not be then the club wonders why they want out or not re-sign with the club. Then we have spastic like Elliot and Plodman instead....

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a crap offload to be honest, but agree our blokes showed no urgency.
Either he didn't look to see if there was anyone there, or no-one was ready for the offload. Or both. Regardless, typical bonehead play by us.