Players in non preferred positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Okay so i want this thread to discuss what we think are some of the players, secondary positions that they COULD play, or do play

For example, hodkinson as hooker, ennis as a half, perret/inu as a fullback

What other player shuffles do we have?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just heard on 7news covering the Dogs season launch that Perret has been confirmed as round one starting fullback. Now IMHO that's a player out of position..I'd prefer Inu..anyway what do I know..hope he goes well.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
It wasn't confirmed that he is fullback, the reporter speculated that he will be fullback.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well apparently Jackson can play hooker

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just heard on 7news covering the Dogs season launch that Perret has been confirmed as round one starting fullback. Now IMHO that's a player out of position..I'd prefer Inu..anyway what do I know..hope he goes well.
I heard that as well and given no club official or player actually said anything I can only assume it was another 7 news outlandish 'exclusive'

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol as if des is going to name his team this far out. Even if he did we all know the tricks des likes to play.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is really wanted is a tough, robust defensive player to play centre. I want to nominate Pat. O'Hanlon. Reminds me of Andrew Farrer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
More media bullshit or Des smokescreen.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What is really wanted is a tough, robust defensive player to play centre. I want to nominate Pat. O'Hanlon. Reminds me of Andrew Farrer.
wow, big wrap. the eel supporters aren't too happy we signed him. I didn't see much of the trial but I'm looking forward to see how Stanley goes

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses mbye to fullback. He can tackle, has speed, agility and a passing game. Just needs to work on his positional play and bomb catching.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Moses - Centre
Reynolds - Hooker
Williams - Wing
Templeman - FB
Hodkinson - Hooker
Sila - Second Row

Status
Not open for further replies.