Players In Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But the NRL have an image to uphold, and it was against Souths.

Someone will probably get done for injuring Inglis's knee too.
THIS ! they will take the opportunity to make big men of themselves but they'll also let Russell Packer back into the game

And guess what ? under the Greenberg communist regime nobody can do or say a damn thing about it unless Castle grows some ticker !

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2GB: Graham & Klemmer to face contrary conduct charge for the way they talked to the refs
Lol wow, I didn't even hear Graham swear at the referees just say they were embarrassing and not fair and thats enough to get charged these days?

Also Klemmer had the right to tell the referee he is off his ****ing head because it was all handled wrong, men can't even speak like men in a physical environment anymore without the referees having a cry.

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this one. Rumours are the NRL is going to tear us a new arsehole and make an example out of Graham and Klemmer, expect big suspensions. Those dickheads who threw missiles at officials yesterday, I hope you're happy you turds.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this one. Rumours are the NRL is going to tear us a new arsehole and make an example out of Graham and Klemmer, expect big suspensions. Those dickheads who threw missiles at officials yesterday, I hope you're happy you turds.
They could of done it to Souths a few times over the years but chose not too but it happens to us the example has to be made lol...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol wow, I didn't even hear Graham swear at the referees just say they were embarrassing and not fair and thats enough to get charged these days?

Also Klemmer had the right to tell the referee he is off his ****ing head because it was all handled wrong, men can't even speak like men in a physical environment anymore without the referees having a cry.
Not in reference to yesterday but generally in regards to the NRL ever since the jerseys changed to skin tight bonds shirts, the game has gone soft

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
ive heard plenty of players swear at refs, some get sent off and some dont. but thats as far as it went. unfortunately klemmer and graham will be made an example of.

if they do then it will clearly be a knee jerk reaction to the whole fracas that happened last night. hmmm... bit of an oxymoron.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think jammer and klem will just get fines

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just me..... I don't see Jmoz made contact with Luke's head, to me it looked more like Kas's knee did, nothing intentional, just it looked to me as Kas went in the knee made contact as they both went down........ the blood was also coming from behind the head, and I thought he was facing Jmoz and Kas was behind his head (but to be honest, I don't care enough to watch it back, Luke could use a kick in the head anyway).

If that is what we're talking about, thats his face, not the back of his head (its also far less than Slatter did to Klemmer, and that got nothing, so, this is nothing either way)

(edit, there is as much evidence in that photo that Souths #11 is pushing a defender in the back as their is that Jmoz is kicking)

A

Alexander the Great

Hoping dogs go to 10 bucks and over for the premiership so i can load up on them.

I have to agree. we will be a mess for the next month.

Only postive i see with this is hodko and josh wont be selected for nsw ao we can focus on the big picture this year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-face-nrl-judiciary-date-20150404-1mekjc.html

Media are pushing for long suspensions.

I have a bad feeling they will COMPLETELY destroy our side for a month with suspensions (and the included injuries).

We have a few easier games, then back to Manly and a few harder teams.
The Media pushed for Luke to play in the GF and it didnt happen. The NRL might not suspend them due to how the game played out, if they get suspended there will be even more animosity towards the NRL.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I would like to know is what in the world did the trainer say to graham to tick him off in the first place. The trainer ran out giving it to graham and he went off his tits. Any word on that?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What I would like to know is what in the world did the trainer say to graham to tick him off in the first place. The trainer ran out giving it to graham and he went off his tits. Any word on that?
Yup, it was all good till that trainer got there

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But the NRL have an image to uphold, and it was against Souths.

Someone will probably get done for injuring Inglis's knee too.
If the NRL have an image to uphold and still have a shred of integrity wouldn't the part the referee Gerrard Sutton played come under intense scrutiny?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-face-nrl-judiciary-date-20150404-1mekjc.html

Media are pushing for long suspensions.

I have a bad feeling they will COMPLETELY destroy our side for a month with suspensions (and the included injuries).

We have a few easier games, then back to Manly and a few harder teams.
This is the first part of the smh article: "Canterbury forwards James Graham and David Klemmer could have contrary conduct charges referred straight to the NRL judiciary as a result of the dramatic conclusion to South Sydney's Good Friday victory.

Graham angrily remonstrated with referee Gerard Sutton when he awarded Souths a penalty, after the Bulldogs captain's controversial tackle on Adam Reynolds.

Klemmer was sin-binned after crowding in on Sutton alongside Graham and yelling "You're off your f****ing face," at the lead referee".

The fact of the matter is that both of these players showed so much emotion due to the fact that Sutton awarded a penalty to Souths that was going to cost the Bulldogs the game. A penalty that was awarrded on a very bad decision.

Surely Sutton's bad call will come into the discussion when the match review committee or judiciary mete out their "justice".

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's an idea.... Klemmer and Graham have nothing to answer for, and Sutton gets a kick in the ass and refs NSW Cup next week, I'd call that a fair outcome (sort of).

NRL, you already ****ed the Bulldogs, don't punish the club for not saying thank you when you where done?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And now the reckon Kasiano will also have a case to answer
Lafai
B Moz
J Moz
Graham
Klemmer
Kasiano

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just me..... I don't see Jmoz made contact with Luke's head, to me it looked more like Kas's knee did, nothing intentional, just it looked to me as Kas went in the knee made contact as they both went down........ the blood was also coming from behind the head, and I thought he was facing Jmoz and Kas was behind his head (but to be honest, I don't care enough to watch it back, Luke could use a kick in the head anyway).

If that is what we're talking about, thats his face, not the back of his head (its also far less than Slatter did to Klemmer, and that got nothing, so, this is nothing either way)

(edit, there is as much evidence in that photo that Souths #11 is pushing a defender in the back as their is that Jmoz is kicking)
No case to answer to be honest bar why he had his foot there no intent to kick anyone, Slater has gotten off with kicks that have made contact as did SBurges...

The Souths trainer right?

And now the reckon Kasiano will also have a case to answer
Lafai
B Moz
J Moz
Graham
Klemmer
Kasiano
What did Kasiano do, if its for that knee that was just footy and an accident like Kas knew his head was going to be there with him coming down...

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ref didn't even send Graham to the bin so how can it be contrary conduct if the ref didn't even think it deserved a spell. It is very different from an illegal tackle that was missed and picked up by match review committee

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
our players will spend more time out of the game for swearing than if they'd have sold or used cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.