Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we know who won't be a bulldog in 2020

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I disagree he was the only one bending the line every hit up he took.
See, you totally agree with me!

He takes a hit up and that is it.

Doesnt have an offload, doesnt have a step, is absolutely shit in defence, small engine and last but not least, has a fucken putrid sense of hairstylze

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
See, you totally agree with me!

He takes a hit up and that is it.

Doesnt have an offload, doesnt have a step, is absolutely shit in defence, small engine and last but not least, has a fucken putrid sense of hairstylze
That’s what a forward does takes hit ups not only does he bend the line but also has a quick play the ball.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think Fualalo had a good season tbh. I thought he ran with the most intent out of our Prop's, especially when we were struggling for the 1st half of the season. I don't think he will get a contract extension tho, seemed to be exiled out of the side a while ago because he isn't in our plans moving forward. I do want offloads from our Prop's tho, especially if they're off the bench (if I remember correctly he had a few iffy attempts with offloads).

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s what a forward does takes hit ups not only does he bend the line but also has a quick play the ball.
That is one requirement. There are many more and he is absolutely shit. Renouf has done more in the few 1st grade games he has had than what Dannyboi has done in over 4 years

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That is one requirement. There are many more and he is absolutely shit. Renouf has done more in the few 1st grade games he has had than what Dannyboi has done in over 4 years
I agree with Renouf his a machine hopefully he can play more minutes, but I also rate Danny, after seeing tolman run the ball danny looks like a monster lol.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t remember what year it was, maybe 2016? But Fualalo finished the year real strong. He’d had a massive pre season leading into 2017. Then got vertigo. And tbh he’s never really been the same player since.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not fussed about any of those left off contract.. Most have had ample time & opportunity be it here or at other clubs to prove themselves..

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Renouf his a machine hopefully he can play more minutes, but I also rate Danny, after seeing tolman run the ball danny looks like a monster lol.
U must be a troll. Danny has never fucking had it full stop.