News Player who walked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a pointless story. If there were genuine mental health concerns/issues, then journalists shouldn’t be making this public. Unless it’s a tactic by individual involved to try and seek quick money from club, hence contacting journos. I call BS either way, move along douche. We got footy to play

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where are the mods to ban farks like this that only say the opposite to stir shit and troll us? Fuk em off already..ffs It's not funny anymore after months and years of it
First suggestion as your new.
Ignore the dh..there is a function to do so officially.
Bloke(or he/she)smokes poles if you haven't already figured this out ...

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
This will bite him in the ass, win lose or draw. What other nrl club would want him? It's like that one guy who always looks for a compo claim at every job he gets so he can have the easy way out. Whoever is counselling him should think twice about the long term ramifications, not just short term gain. Farkwits everywhere!!!
I've always liked Topine but he's really f'd an important part of development going down this route. How long does he not want to play footy for. I wouldn't of expected this from someone with his personality and character (from what I've seen).

T DAWG

Waterboy
Reaction score
Haha thanks mate. Ive been a member since 2008, I was Hulk76 but then something went wrong with my login and I had to change it. I want it to be footy talk on here and of course a bit of banter is funny. But out and out trolling and baiting does ma head in!
First suggestion as your new.
Ignore the dh..there is a function to do so officially.
Bloke(or he/she)smokes poles if you haven't already figured this out ...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha thanks mate. Ive been a member since 2008, I was Hulk76 but then something went wrong with my login and I had to change it. I want it to be footy talk on here and of course a bit of banter is funny. But out and out trolling and baiting does ma head in!
Ahh ok saw the waterboy heading assumed you were new lol
Yep always a few pains where social media is concerned but if we don't feed the trolls they go hungry, its pretty easy really.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always liked Topine but he's really f'd an important part of development going down this route. How long does he not want to play footy for. I wouldn't of expected this from someone with his personality and character (from what I've seen).
It's sad in a way the bloke gave it all he had, to make it in the N.R.L. but just wasn't good enough, so what does he do, he does what all the week people do, he puts the blame on someone else, in this case our club.
No other club would've signed him even before this saga.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no punishment that can come from the hearings.

It’s not a trial. It’s an inquest into what happened, how it happened, why it happened and what could have been done and done in the future to prevent it happening.
True, but it can have ramifications if the family sue.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another year another twisted tale from the alcoholic

As many have said the truth is out there - unfortunately that will never get in the way of an anti-Canterbury story for that inept ‘reporter’

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the mods to ban farks like this that only say the opposite to stir shit and troll us? Fuk em off already..ffs It's not funny anymore after months and years of it
what do you want us to do. We view every comment including reported ones.. just because we don’t comment doesn’t mean we don’t care lol

anyways I don’t really care what the problem is. Topine seemed cool and he failed to the level of our football standards with CC. Goodluck to him and let’s get this 2024 season !

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s obvious the plan isn’t going how he wanted. He has been looking for a club and no one is willing to sign him. So let’s get Buzz the old c**t to write a nothing article just to put something negative out about the Dogs. He has definitely been advised to take legal action though he wants to play footy however he is being taken to a dark path with no return. He’ll be in line at Centrelink very soon.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s obvious the plan isn’t going how he wanted. He has been looking for a club and no one is willing to sign him. So let’s get Buzz the old c**t to write a nothing article just to put something negative out about the Dogs. He has definitely been advised to take legal action though he wants to play footy however he is being taken to a dark path with no return. He’ll be in line at Centrelink very soon.
I doubt any NRL team will touch him. ESL perhaps (?) The last we will see of Topine in a Dogs jumper. I doubt any of the boys would want him back at training. Blew up his own career.

Status
Not open for further replies.