Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we remove this post its a waste of time

No, coz the same sad sacks who'd cut their own throats, OR their mothers, to get rid of the opinionated black fella, will have a cry... :sweatsmile: Trading him for Matterson, HONESTLY... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: lol!

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone still has to leave the Top 30. Parramatta quietly vacated a spot during the week. Fox is ready to go.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep asking, your incessant pleading doesn't seem to register.

uleh sex
Uleh is a very sacred word in Lebanese culture. Please do not mock it.
We don’t forbid outsiders from using it. We are a kind culture and we share. Allowing you and others to say it is our gift to the world.
This is powerful and aligned to the soul. Just do not say it if you do not mean it as that is trampling on the culture.
Ask @Philistine even if u don’t believe me.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Uleh is a very sacred word in Lebanese culture. Please do not mock it.
We don’t forbid outsiders from using it. We are a kind culture and we share. Allowing you and others to say it is our gift to the world.
This is powerful and aligned to the soul. Just do not say it if you do not mean it as that is trampling on the culture.
Hey I thought you had me in ignore there for a sex, whoops I mean sec.

I would respect the use of the word if it actually meant that but the truth is it doesn't represent anything you are referring to and I cannot take you seriously in any way shape or form, just how it is uleh

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Philistine
Hey I thought you had me in ignore there for a sex, whoops I mean sec.

I would respect the use of the word if it actually meant that but the truth is it doesn't represent anything you are referring to and I cannot take you seriously in any way shape or form, just how it is uleh
Ask @Philistine
And this is why 11 days later I still call u APEstar and you have not earnt the right to be chimp again.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You already thought of that years ago when you aka youoboys kept calling me that in pretty much every thread without any context.

Get some new material
I didn’t like Youoboys
He copied me and rode off my good name and made ppl think he was me but didn’t have the brain.

I didn’t like his thing. I complained to mods

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sits here with popcorn, awaiting the Admin team to drop their bomb.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t like Youoboys
He copied me and rode off my good name and made ppl think he was me but didn’t have the brain.

I didn’t like his thing. I complained to mods
Bwahahahaha thanks man, I actually cracked up reading that one, especially the didn't have the brain part.

But if he "rode of your coat tails" and was actually a separate entity from you, it still doesn't change the fact that your comment of calling me apester is outdated and lame, as that's all he could come up with to "insult" me. I suppose it's quite fitting though given your style so I can't expect much else from you

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha thanks man, I actually cracked up reading that one, especially the didn't have the brain part.

But if he "rode of your coat tails" and was actually a separate entity from you, it still doesn't change the fact that your comment of calling me apester is outdated and lame, as that's all he could come up with to "insult" me. I suppose it's quite fitting though given your style so I can't expect much else from you
Do you know what his "good name" is?
As @Nasheed certainly isn't!