Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keeping the seat warm for Alamoti, so we can eventually cry about letting him go. Cook will likely get a mention aswell haha.
Probably come back one day with Avo after stints under built systems with seasoned coaches.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rumours are true that Fox wants out, no club in their right mind would swap two players (let alone props, of which there is a shortage) for a player agitating for a release anyway. Clubs can sit and wait for him to probably get released anyway, Klemmer style.
Fuck no!
Not going down the Klemmer road again.
We want the title to their leagues club as a minimum!
Fuck 'em!

EDIT - typo

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Phil Gould was in Newcastle apparently. Can’t post the article but possibly negotiating for Saifiti?

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's an old saying in rugby league my friend and it goes like this. "When you think you have enough utilities, buy another 3!"
Hmmmmmm I think he said PROPS...But I do understand the sense of Humor which these days at the dogs is required.......

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole pretending to be Lebanese and throwing shade on El Masri is top tier clown shit. El Masri is a great of the club. @Nasheed has even questioned Turveys contribution. I’m convinced that @Nasheed is some **** from England siting in his mums basement, wearing Cheeto stained Spider-Man undies talking shit for kicks
The only thing right about this bunch of soap opera is yes I live in a basement and yes I do occasionally sit and post in stained undies. Although usually no undies.