Gilded
Reaction score
im definitely a legend but also slightly overrated as a player

I’m still better than jac though

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
...also confirmed signing spree not over...read into that what you will!
Sounds likes Curran probably got a pretty good deal. Gus rates him highly… plus we likely had the cap space to offer him something pretty decent.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look they called these players the greatest
View attachment 89796
Being held in the same company as elite spine players as a winger is a massive compliment.
A pity he is so shit though ;) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Someone should inform them they've got it wrong.
@TheSexDogs can you inform those that put a Dogs legend on the same platform as elite legendary spine players that they're dumb arsed incompetent fuckwits that got it wrong and should uppercut themselves until they see it the same way as you do?
Are you able to do that for all of us?
Much appreciated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Being held in the same company as elite spine players as a winger is a massive compliment.
A pity he is so shit though ;) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Someone should inform them they've got it wrong.
@TheSexDogs can you inform those that put a Dogs legend on the same platform as elite legendary spine players that they're dumb arsed incompetent fuckwits that got it wrong and should uppercut themselves until they see it the same way as you do?
Are you able to do that for all of us?
Much appreciated.
See this is why you're all crazy.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I got a feeling there’s more to the fox story. I noticed one of Fox’s best mates comment on the Gus comments from fox leagues insta post and said something along the lines of. “Stfu Gus ur full of poo”
If he’s saying that he clearly knows there’s truth to fox being on the outer

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking hell @Tassie Devil i was just reading the Karl thread When you quoted me. I was halfway through pissing myself laughing at all the nancys getting into it. Im heading back in for the lols

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking hell @Tassie Devil i was just reading the Karl thread When you quoted me. I was halfway through pissing myself laughing at all the nancys getting into it. Im heading back in for the lols
I can't even remember that so make sure you tag me into any fights going on over there.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the famous words of John w Henry to arsenal when they tried to sign luis suarez for $40 000001.00 when his release clause was 40mil..."what are they smoking over there"

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole pretending to be Lebanese and throwing shade on El Masri is top tier clown shit. El Masri is a great of the club. @Nasheed has even questioned Turveys contribution. I’m convinced that @Nasheed is some **** from England siting in his mums basement, wearing Cheeto stained Spider-Man undies talking shit for kicks
And has a 9+ hour screen time average