Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All jokes aside, with Skelton and Wilson in waiting, I really don't give a fuck if he goes especially if he went against club orders not to play in some backyard, shitty knock-out.
Wingers are only as good as the players inside of them in attack..
Defensively they are only as good as their ability. He's not good at both. I'd rather a winger who makes the right calls Defensively and ability. Tries will ALWAYS be there if our spine is sorted out. Our successful years always had Wingers who weren't gifted with speed bar a few..El Masri, Halligan, Perrett....etc. Although I'd like to see JAC succeed with our squad...I'm not liking his vibes.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I like fox just as much as the next fan, he’s great for the club all round and I’d love him to play for us going forward.

Regardless of what I think the shot callers have a plan and I have to trust their choices like it or not.

IF there is any truth and we get a position covered we need to improve than so be it.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We don’t have too many bargaining chips to work with, but with Josh, we legit have one…. If it’s going to happen, we need to nail it - nothing short of an Origin caliber prop.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree. If Gus can swing this and land us a prop ...as well as landing Safiti then we are back in business next year

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People need to be realistic with who we could get with a swap. People saying RCG and Paulo just won’t happen. Matterson possibly although unlikely. I think D Saf is a solid shout although would prefer Matterson

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
matterson is fucking garbage. i hope gus and ciraldo are not that fucking dumb

ADDO CARR is still young and has a lot of years left on his desk and will extend.

matterson is getting old and has no impact.

addo carr has been offered. several times to leave and always declined. he also always says he loves the fan base and wants to win a premiership here

josh curran is miles better than matterson!
What is said in public is not always an accurate account of what is happening behind the scenes.

PLENTY of smoke here.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People need to be realistic with who we could get with a swap. People saying RCG and Paulo just won’t happen. Matterson possibly although unlikely. I think D Saf is a solid shout although would prefer Matterson
I’d even consider Weiremu Greig - legit prop, young and massive upside

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based on this, all sh!ts and giggles…but will say this, Gus loves proving these muppets wrong, if there was a hint that was even true, he’d backflip just to mind fu<k the media like he did with Buzz’s mail on Flange to Manly - I reckon that was all but a done deal and when Gus caught wind of old mate, backflipped to make him look like a lost cause