Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tell them to get fucked.

If the club even entertain this as a possibility, they have taken leave of their senses and can get fucked too.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can go, sick of his face an antics. Loved the guy until he came to the doggs and showed his true colours. Not a very likeable person, and would swap the Eels anyone if it meant this former Storm star is out of our jersey. Better off without him. He can trot to swim in slime.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, let's release one of the best backs in the game and our best try scorer for an average forward. Genius.
You mean yes let’s release a 600k back with multiple defensive deficiencies for an SOO level middle while we have the worst pack in history

Absolute no brainer lol

Wilson/Skelton at worst give us at least 95% of JACs output while Matto becomes our #1 forward by a mile overnight

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would swap him for two Middles RCG & GREIG

Matterson is quality but we have players for his position. He also is a HIA risk.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we get Matterson it isn't the worst, he'll play middle/lock. I thought we should of gone after him a bit harder a couple of years ago. Saying that I don't really want to lose JAC. Curran not 100% a starter, in our current team probably, Matterson is a class above tho.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol you have to admit it would be pretty funny if they cut Foxx loose after his antics. It would put everyone on notice.