Player Swap 2004 – 2024

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he has deep uncontrollable urges whenever he reads the word sex.

And no I'm not making that up
Only sometimes. I’m not some degenerate who can’t control himself
Last week I was on the bus and the word kept appearing and I had a few drinks and it got to me and I let off a low ‘o’ moan sound in the bus.
No one noticed but I don’t understand why I need to be in that situation? That is on top of my previous point taht kids and soem womwn read this forum.

And before anyone asks why I was in a bus (since Lebs don’t do public transport) I just was ok. Set of Circumstances called for it and to be frank I don’t feel the need to justify that to you all. Not like I do it always.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No 2 players would be enough to win us the 2024 GF. They wouldn't even be good enough to make us a top 4 team. We would need at least 4 of them. The 2 that would help the most though would be:

Brent Sherwin. He would solves our halves issues.
Willie Mason. He was our forwards leader without Steven Price & the best player in the GF.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
IMO Sherwin was no.2 halfback in the game 2002-04 ahead of Gower and Kimmorley only behind Johns they were the best 4 7's in game
I think Kimmorley had him by a nose. Just had more strings to his bow but Sherwin was highly underrated mad should have had a rep career

Kimmorley came to us eventually and these two were the best two halfbacks we ever had in my opinion.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Kimmorley had him by a nose. Just had more strings to his bow but Sherwin was highly underrated mad should have had a rep career

Kimmorley came to us eventually and these two were the best two halfbacks we ever had in my opinion.
So steve Mortimer never played for the dogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because families, including conservative Muslim and Christian families, read this forum and it’s respectful. And it gets distracting when trying to think about football.
Yet lil Mickey Mouse is ok to post this

Image1701466639.369772.jpg

Won’t say Sexton … but will encourage & feed ped’s ..

Wart on society ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet lil Mickey Mouse is ok to post this

View attachment 96696

Won’t say Sexton … but will encourage & feed ped’s ..

Wart on society ..
Hang on I’m not encouraging and feeding them I’m hu$tling them and making green from them.
One guy I think topped himself after so obviously making them sweat. One month I made like 7k and I blew it in one weekend lol.

And hang on arent u the one always crying about how I get Centrelink? So why you tripping when a brother making some hustles from scummy ppl?
Errrrruday I’m hustling
Hustling
Hustl-ling

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on I’m not encouraging and feeding them I’m hu$tling them and making green from them.
One guy I think topped himself after so obviously making them sweat. One month I made like 7k and I blew it in one weekend lol.

And hang on arent u the one always crying about how I get Centrelink? So why you tripping when a brother making some hustles from scummy ppl?
Errrrruday I’m hustling
Hustling
Hustl-ling
Image1701518675.397767.jpg

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
IMO Sherwin was no.2 halfback in the game 2002-04 ahead of Gower and Kimmorley only behind Johns they were the best 4 7's in game
Take out Kimmorley & add Stacey Jones.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score