Player of the Year : Round 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

3: Daniel Holdsworth - Was just f'ing awsome! Everything he did was perfect. is kicking game was great, his passing game was great and today, just like he has all year, he showed he deserves the Dally M 5/8 of the year award.

2: Willie Mason - Good game by Willie. Made 143 meters from 19 hitups. Outstanding stats as he continues his run for Dally M second rower and player of the year.

1: Sonny Bill Williams - Everything he touched seem to turn to gold. He set up El Masri's try with a great fend and flick. He also produced another 4 offloads, 13 hitups for 111 meters aswell as 1 try, not to mention 1 absolute bone rattling shoulder hit on Hornby, and another good shoulder on Bailey. Great game by SBW.

Unlucky where Sherwin, Ryan, Asotasi, O'Meley and Patten who all played very well aswell...

One thing I would like to say is also that Trent Cutler lacks major confidence.. There where atleast 3 opportunities where he could have foted it and used his amazing pace up the sideline, but instead he stopped cold, ran in field and gained little to no meters.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow i didn't know that deciding not to run into 5 players up the sideline was deemed as a lack of confidence.

3. sherwin
2. mason
1. sonny bill

H

Haztrick

There's a difference between a clear run up the sideline with only 1 player on the inside.. With his speed, he should have taken the runs and he would have beaten the 1 player inside and most likely scored.. Even you have to admit that he lacked some confidence out there today.

T

TdoggBulldog

if cutler ran and got lifted out by the 5 players.. you would have called him unsafe etc a.a.d... it seems as though he cant do anything right by you....

3. Williams
2. Mason
1. Sherwin

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. SBW
2. Mason
1. Sherwin

Very unlucky to miss out was Holdsworth, Ryan and Patten

H

Haztrick

TdoggBulldog said:
if cutler ran and got lifted out by the 5 players.. you would have called him unsafe etc a.a.d... it seems as though he cant do anything right by you....

3. Williams
2. Mason
1. Sherwin
5 players? Did you even see the f'ing game? There where 3 times he could have footed it and outran 1 player. He didn't.. All I'm saying, is that he has the talent and speed to have out ran one player (which was Bickerstaff, I think) on 2 occasions and he didn't.. Either way, he lacked confidence today, that's all Im saying..

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3-Holdsworth- Found so much space on his kicks and had a great game
2- SBW
1- Mason

aVerage

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i thought cutler did well today.. stuffd up a couple of times but made some good cover tackles and takes off kicks

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i have to go against the play here

patten for 3,,****ing awesome
mason for 2,,****ing awesome
sonny for 1,,****ing awesome

special mention to ryan,asotasi,shrek and holdsworth''

but patten saved our asses today,
saved 2 certain tries that could have changed the motion of the game

T

TdoggBulldog

A.A.D said:
5 players? Did you even see the f'ing game? There where 3 times he could have footed it and outran 1 player. He didn't.. All I'm saying, is that he has the talent and speed to have out ran one player (which was Bickerstaff, I think) on 2 occasions and he didn't.. Either way, he lacked confidence today, that's all Im saying..
No i didn't see the ****ing game, i made my choices simply because i believe the players are hot..

yes i saw the ****ing game... come on you ****ing go out there and try and do better then cutler... i'd like to see you run, let alone jump off the ****ing ground....

H

Haztrick

Can you read? Im really not sure if you can read?

He lacks confidence.. Ask anyone who saw it and they can tell you that he could have out ran the player because he was clear up the sideline. Don't turn this into a little ***** session cause I won't go along with you.. Im right, your wrong. End of story.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A.A.D said:

He lacks confidence.. Ask anyone who saw it and they can tell you that he could have out ran the player because he was clear up the sideline. Don't turn this into a little ***** session cause I won't go along with you.. Im right, your wrong. End of story.
her wrong what?

H

Haztrick

That Cutler would have gottren driven over the sideline by the 5 imaginary defenders..

Im seriously over this discussion, if you wunna argue, lets not waste this thread.. Go into the Utai v Cutler thread.

T

TdoggBulldog

A.A.D said:

Your fat im not.

Not the end of the story..

He lept over 2 players to save a try and dived on the ball about 4 times...

Wow, he didn't out run 1 player... because he didn't want to risk getting put over the sideline... ****... who cares?

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
ur average joe said:
i thought cutler did well today.. stuffd up a couple of times but made some good cover tackles and takes off kicks
yeh i was impressed by him i think he played very well

3.cutler
2.patten
1.sbw

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A.A.D said:

i agree that he could have ran the player, but that doesnt mean that he lacks in confidence, you only have a split second in footy to decide what you going to do, and in this instance he decided to run in...

Status
Not open for further replies.