Votes: 47 73.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting to see klemmer looking at a loan to parramatta that not only included this year but also next year on top. Apparently Newcastle bosses weren’t too fussed to let him go at the right price. Obviously there is something about him that irks the teams he plays in because as soon as he kicked up a stink here he has lost all of his rep jerseys and now a bottom 4 club don’t care to lose him. I was filthy when we lost him but now I say good riddance. The fact he would entertain a move back to Sydney makes me think he’s even more of a knob after his change of scenery excuse at the time he left us. Hope we kick on in the next few years and really rub it in
The grass is not greener and the guy deserves it. It is an absolute joke the Eels tried to get him for their season when the majority of their pack is available and they have the likes of Brown in reserve grade. The loan system should ONLY be used for fringe first graders or young players for development.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It should only be used when there are these COVID type rules where players can feel as though they are feeling 100% but still get ruled out because they took a faulty test & it came up positive.

I don't like it when a team is well & truly in the finals & they take a player from a bottom dwelling club. TPJ corrupted last years finals playing for Penrith.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Yes but for a player in reserve grade. Needs to meet a Max number of 1st grade games. The Harry Grant thing worked well for both party's.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its a no from me we have had player shortages before and we filled the spots with lower tiered players like charley tonga .

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see up and comers get a little game time in the nrl at the end of games with no cost to interchange and not included as part of the 17/18 should the club want to in situations where a result is already assured.

It would be great to have a system where young players could be blooded where there is less on the line and therefore less pressure.
This is what they should do with the HIA rule.

Have 3 development players on the bench.
1x Back
1x Forward
1x Utility
To be used for HIA replacements and maybe 1 free interchange each in the last 10 minutes of the game.