Player farewells today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wishing them all the best in the future, it's sad to see so many faces go in one blow, as Bulldogs they gave a 100% most of the time, thanks for the memories boyz, part of Bulldog history now.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobcat and Hogdson will be truly missed, great players and hope for the best for them for the future

Last edited by a moderator:

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW Pricey came up into the Kennel after the game :grinning: Awesome to see him still loving the Dogs :grinning:

Before the game they had a big tribute to all the players departing at seasons end:

Ryan - Retiring
Warburton - ESL
Hogdson - Retiring
Roberts - Parra
Paea - ESL
Idris - Gold Coast
Nanai - ???
Junior Tia-Kilifi - ???
Armit - Parra

Why are two players going to sides that are dead bottom of ladder hahaha??
and Daniel Rauicava =P ....

Yeah... Roberts was a late call up, so the speech was probably written... but really, they
should have tweaked the speech to include him....

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobcat and Ryan will be truly missed, great players and hope for the best for them for the future
I agree. So does my dad's son, my brother's brother and my fiancee's fiance. We tend to agree on most things.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The only downside was Hodgson not coming over to say hi to The Army despite many chants ...

Roberts seemed really quiet too, almost as if he's regretting the idea of going to Parra.

and Daniel Rauicava =P ....

Yeah... Roberts was a late call up, so the speech was probably written... but really, they
should have tweaked the speech to include him....
Oops forgot about him :|

I wonder if this means that Michael Lett is indeed staying, given they didn't mention him leaving.

With Nanai, JTK, and Rauicava gone, NSW Cup side is in for a few big backline changes next year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ryan, Armit, Roberts and Idris are the top 4 players with games played for the club in our current team. The next player is Stagg. So from next year Stagg will be the most capped club player (first grade games) in the team.

Definitely is a major clean out. 7 years since a premiership and no more players from then left in the team, no players in the team from pre 2009. I think Prichard is the most experience player in the team (in terms of first grade games).

Lots of players are moving on. But we have lots of emerging players too. With the emergence of Kasiano, Taupau, and even Browne. Up and coming back rowers like Finucane and Jackson (even Burr and Carter).

I wonder if our recruiting is done for 2012. Is Graham our only signing? With 7 solid first graders leaving (also probably a few reserve graders) are we just promoting within?

Abu-slieman looks promising as a back, TJ Tautoa very zippy as a half. Even Fitzpatrick is looking great as a half/hooker utility.

We are probably short 1 back (winger, centre) unless Goodwin will get another shot at first grade in 2012.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just FYI Roberts did not want to leave.
i'm shattered roberts is leaving... dw anthony, we will still be supporting him :grinning:

poor bloke was ready to cry aye bro? ROBERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna miss the bloke :(

btw, when we gonna do our player stalking again next? :p

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Umm.. Everyone on here seems to have forgotten that Brad Morrin is going too...

G

Gladiator.

Umm.. Everyone on here seems to have forgotten that Brad Morrin is going too...
I do know he is leaving. God bless Moz such a gentleman, congratulated him on his efforts and taking the minor premiership. I also told him if the team played with half his heart we'd be premiers. He gave me a bear hug for that. I told him I'd be there next week to cheer them on!

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
I do know he is leaving. God bless Moz such a gentleman, congratulated him on his efforts and taking the minor premiership. I also told him if the team played with half his heart we'd be premiers. He gave me a bear hug for that. I told him I'd be there next week to cheer them on!
Couldnt agree more. He played hard and with heart.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Amen brother!!! long live the Moz

Status
Not open for further replies.