Player exodus!!

Who will be the biggest loss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feel free to tap me on the shoulder when Parra win the comp with Roberts at 6.
What does that have to do with you exaggerating grossly? Seems odd you would make that point.

I've never said Roberts is the best 6 in the game, in fact I don't think that has ever been said here, and even then your point wouldn't be valid. What I have said is that Roberts is better than Keating, and the best 6 we had at the club this season.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down, Aiden Sezer, his skills level is head and shoulders above Roberts, Keating, Romelo, & Reynolds...

It was a stupid, stupid move by our management to let the kid go, epically when we don’t have a 6... Granted he is young and have an attitude, but attitude reflect leadership, and attitude is what we needed for the last 2 years.

Given the right nurturing and mentoring this kid is a prodigy...

This was a major phuck up by our club, it’s Jonathan Thurston 2.0.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol really, tap me on the shoulder when we win with Keating at 6

If you asked me if we should get rid of him too the answer would be the same.

They're both rubbish.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
What does that have to do with you exaggerating grossly? Seems odd you would make that point.

I've never said Roberts is the best 6 in the game, in fact I don't think that has ever been said here, and even then your point wouldn't be valid. What I have said is that Roberts is better than Keating, and the best 6 we had at the club this season.

He's prone to some of the worst brain explosions you can imagine. I'm glad to see the back of him. Going by the way Dymock played Keating, if he remains coach we won't see much of him either which is a relief.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down, Aiden Sezer, his skills level is head and shoulders above Roberts, Keating, Romelo, & Reynolds...

It was a stupid, stupid move by our management to let the kid go, epically when we don’t have a 6... Granted he is young and have an attitude, but attitude reflect leadership, and attitude is what we needed for the last 2 years.

Given the right nurturing and mentoring this kid is a prodigy...

This was a major phuck up by our club, it’s Jonathan Thurston 2.0.
this

I believe Barba had a bit of an attitude and threatened to leave at one point. Look how hes developed.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mickey Paea for his runs and Chris Armit for his never give up attitude..

P

Paint.

Ben Roberts, because he's the best 5/8 currently at our club - you can say that he's sht all day long, and sure, he might be, but we have no better options.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mass Exodus??? Relax mate.

None of those are even worthy of a mention tbh.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Roberts. Unless we buy an established 5/8.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Roberts, because he's the best 5/8 currently at our club - you can say that he's sht all day long, and sure, he might be, but we have no better options.
Roberts was the best option. He had exceptional pace, was very good in broken play and had a deadly stab kick when close to the line.

The biggest problem he had was that there was no go forward... and that wasn't his fault

P

Paint.

Roberts was the best option. He had exceptional pace, was very good in broken play and had a deadly stab kick when close to the line.

The biggest problem he had was that there was no go forward... and that wasn't his fault
He still is the best option, we have no better 5/8s at the club.

C

chipandchase

lol @ Roberts by the way. A set of six is called that for a reason. ie. it's not a set of three so can you please not kick the fcking ball every time you touch the thing....
lol i cant wait to see Roberts kick the ball everytime he gets it next year instead of running or passing.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At this point of the season , with players continuing careers elsewhere? who do you think will be the biggest loss in 2012?
More important is who is that chick in your AV?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest loss is Keating. Having him still here is a major loss.

Biggest lost is Idris. He just can't figure out where he is on the field most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.