Player announcement within 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I'm happy with that, he goes hard. Some serious ****wits on this forum these days.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While i really want beale im happy to hear that browne has got some good news he has come along massively for us and is a true warrior and bulldog spirit the way he got back in line after that impact to his skull and responded to jammers barking makes me proud of him to be apart of our club and shows what the boys do for each other and us! Now dogs sign Beale!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know Dale Finucane collected him but with what? His fist, arm, elbow, knee, head?

I hope Dale is ok as it wasn't deliberate.
Wasn't it a closed fist from a swinging arm?

I may be wrong bro.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tim Browne re-signing is good news really. He gets less raps than our superstars or some up and comers but he does a great job week in week out and probably does it for less coin than some might expect. He's a couple of years away from when forwards normally peak so hopefully we see him develop a bit more. I hope he recovers quickly.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
or maybe someone like Tim Browne to retire from footy after serious head injury, lets hope not.
or maybe Lakemba ex servos to sponsor Greg eastwood
Close but no cigar

R0CKY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
love Tim Browne..great player but that better not seriously be the player announcement hype

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tim Browne re-signing is good news really. He gets less raps than our superstars or some up and comers but he does a great job week in week out and probably does it for less coin than some might expect. He's a couple of years away from when forwards normally peak so hopefully we see him develop a bit more. I hope he recovers quickly.
For me Browne is equal to Klemmer so far. I know Klemmer has the raps and I can see why but Browne has come on and done the same things with impact. I like both kids efforts so far. We are going to get broken hearts soon because we can't keep them all.

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great guy, great player, but I'm still a little pissed off it wasn't a big signing.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Happy we signed him up for longer, he's a good solid player....but I feel it was a little over hyped as per normal with Dogs announcements the last few years...... if or when we sign a marque player we will have given up on being interested..... they'll have to put free beer on to get anyone to the presser......you can only cry wolf so many times

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was suppose to aheece. Trying to find out what happend as we speak

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope its just not the timmy browne extention (no offence to timmy). Was expecting "rockstar" level lol.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It was suppose to aheece. Trying to find out what happend as we speak
All good, wasn't trying to call you out, just curious. I assume at some point Lichaa & Rona will be announced, either that or the media have it very, very wrong given they have them as a done deal (then again, can't imagine they would be announcing Rona given we are playing them this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.