Philosophical musings on conflict and unity

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Greetings Fam,

Just a little thing I have noticed. When I post about love and unity, people do not seem very interested in what I have to say, but when He Who I Once Was used to post about subjects which invited conflict, many of you were very eager to engage.

People on here seem to seek conflict, not unity. Perhaps this information offers a profound truth about our basic natures. I just want to let you all know it doesn't have to be this way. We can all change.

I am resolute in my new direction. I will not be diverted from my path. I will not allow the segmentation of my Wholeness.

Sending love and Tuesday blessings

Namaste

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Greetings Fam,

Just a little thing I have noticed. When I post about love and unity, people do not seem very interested in what I have to say, but when He Who I Once Was used to post about subjects which invited conflict, many of you were very eager to engage.

People on here seem to seek conflict, not unity. Perhaps this information offers a profound truth about our basic natures. I just want to let you all know it doesn't have to be this way. We can all change.

I am resolute in my new direction. I will not be diverted from my path. I will not allow the segmentation of my Wholeness.

Sending love and Tuesday blessings

Namaste
Put ya cape back on..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Put ya cape back on..
To attempt to unify is the most heroic act of all. I miss the notifications. I miss the insults and calls for me to be censored. But I have found something far greater. I must stay the course, Fam.

Namaste

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To attempt to unify is the most heroic act of all. I miss the notifications. I miss the insults and calls for me to be censored. But I have found something far greater. I must stay the course, Fam.

Namaste
Boring.. much more fun to waltz into a thread, throw a couple of grenades and then break out the popcorn. :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Boring.. much more fun to waltz into a thread, throw a couple of grenades and then break out the popcorn. :tearsofjoy:
Have you watched the show Fam, Fam? I think it would explain a lot about the Way I Was and the Way I now Must Be. Perhaps in another life. In the meantime, I'm sure most of my Kennel Fam are grateful for the absence of the old Utility.

Namaste

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plot twist. Utility is actually creating division between those who want unity and those who don't. Divide and conquer