Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Didnt notice anything tbh. [Makes drinky drinky motion]

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould is probably one of the very few that realises a strong Bulldogs makes a strong NRL. So he is a bit harsh on us but only because he is probably beyond frustrated at watching us.....

Give me a league with a strong Souths, Bulldogs, Parra, Tigers and Dragons and see crowd numbers hit record levels.

Having Roosters, Storm, Sharks, Manly doing well does nothing for the game.....

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch Foxtel saves listening to Gus. On the other hand they have Alexander who until this year has never said a nice thing about the Dogs. Surprisingly this year he has said a few positive things. I don’t know why!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch Foxtel saves listening to Gus. On the other hand they have Alexander who until this year has never said a nice thing about the Dogs. Surprisingly this year he has said a few positive things. I don’t know why!
Yeah Alexander had always hated us alright lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He won premierships with us as a player and coach (not too sure about as a player)

I doubt he hates us but pretty sure he hates the way we play and how we aren't the Dogs of War anymore.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sick of his biased against the dogs. His commentary is always against us what do you think?
Just mute the **** I do it for Foxtel .

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally think Gould has a bit of a soft spot for us.
He sits on that soft spot.

He likes us when it suits him but i find the entire commentary on 9 is always finding a way to talk about whomever we play and whenever we start to look better its because the opposition is crap of we got a ‘favourable’ call....(which rarely ever happens of course)

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gould has always loved the way out club operates ( in the past anyhow) and once told a well known player who was off contract and looking at 3 clubs that the bulldogs is the one because it is a great organisation that is run well and everyone should have a stint there if they get the opportunity

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I also reckon he has a soft spot for the dogs he was praising mbye on numerous occasions last night. It was a pretty true statement (yes it is sort of sitting on the fence) parra was going to either flog us by 20 or we were going to grind out the win. As much as a lot of people hate Gould and think he's a tosser i believe he does know he's footy he aint know god tho. haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who really gives a toss “who likes” us or not! The hate is part of being a doggs supporter, it’s because of this we are so passionate. I couldn’t care less haha..

Haters gon hate !!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I switched between 9 and Fox

Voss is a better caller
I switched between them as well and thought the Fox commentators were far more critical and condescending about the Dogs. Harped on about supposed Moz forward pass but conveniently overlooked Jennings knock on. The bias against the Bulldogs is very evident with all media....thats why having a winning, successful team is so important to us....revenge.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs- Hated and Proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it, fuck em all.

But Gus is probably bitter after we gave him the ass, but definitely has respect for us.
I actually like Gus, would love to make him a lifetime member and GM of football operations.
He's probably the smartest and influential figure in the game.
Did wonders with Penrith, imagine what he could do with the most successful club of the modern era,
1980-present!
Fuck, I can't wait until we're THE powerhouse again. Hopefully we stay there for the next forty years..

Status
Not open for further replies.