Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Found this online
Petition against VLANDYS

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the changes he has made were in the best interests of the players and the game . Now that its settled down in terms of sin bins it's not too bad, I think the coaches need to take some responsibility in relation to players " lying down" when not injured or some incidental contact occurs.The 6 again rule could do with some tweaking and a bit more transparency though.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Def is killing the game, why would people want to pay to watch or stick around to watch adverts when games are over in the first 20 mins?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the changes he has made were in the best interests of the players and the game . Now that its settled down in terms of sin bins it's not too bad, I think the coaches need to take some responsibility in relation to players " lying down" when not injured or some incidental contact occurs.The 6 again rule could do with some tweaking and a bit more transparency though.
Same, usual NRL crackdown. Go hard early, then soften up & forget it in a few weeks. If you are going to do something do it properly. They make themselves look pathetic now.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same, usual NRL crackdown. Go hard early, then soften up & forget it in a few weeks. If you are going to do something do it properly. They make themselves look pathetic now.
Particularly when you consider 70% of concussions are due to the defender going low to tackle. They aren't even remedying the problem.

Last edited:

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Petition against VLANDYS HAS OVER 115 Signatures
Sign & SHARE

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing an online petitions is the same as screaming at your windscreen, might make you feel better but achieves little.