Peter V'landys flags move to new Liverpool stadium for Bulldogs and Wests Tigers

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here, why not just upgrade Belnore and drill a hole and make underground carparking under the neighbouring houses/stadium?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why should we get penalised and have to share a ground with the Tiggers because the Tiggers can’t decide which of their two fields they’ll call home?

Fuck that. Liverpool is ours, we own the land. Tiggers already play at home in four Sydney locations, piss off to giving them a fifth.
It might be the difference between us trying to fully fund a new stadium ourselves vs the govt building and paying for our stadium on our land and then paying us long term rental leases.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this is a positive move. Anything to get out of Belmore where it will be more attractive to players.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did Parramatta get a new stadium, why is Penrith getting a new stadium, why manly ? Why can't the dogs?
Parra is literally the centre of Sydney. Rydakmere bowling club is technically, which is where I used to pick up chicks- I heard this on Alan Jones but found this on google https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...t/news-story/8718dc8b4f9349dcaea1c89b460d80ac
Either way this is 3km from Bankwest meaning it’s the Perfect
location for a stadium yo.
#lobelebanon

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here, why not just upgrade Belnore and drill a hole and make underground carparking under the neighbouring houses/stadium?
Be cheaper to compulsorily acquire 20 houses. Much cheaper.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every Bulldog supporter would love a revamped Belmore stadium but it will never happen. There will be no repositioning of the oval, no underground carparks or acquired houses. The only option we will have for a home ground will be Liverpool. If we do not take this opportunity we will continue to be tenants. Our fanbase and club deserves a home ground advantage. A 20k state of the art stadium packed with doggies supporters will be amazing.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m happy with Liverpool as long as there is adequate parking

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The home ground advantage teams once had is almost a thing of the past. I'd love to see it become a part of the game again. Whether that was through developing a stadium at Liverpool (where it'd be easier for me to get to games when I'm in Sydney visiting family) or elsewhere, it'd be great for the club and fans to have that feeling. But the reality of the times is that we'll probably only get government funding if pork barreling is involved.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way to build it on Peter Moore field? Then use Belmore as a warm up/training facility/centre of excellence