Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He was at our club for 3 seasons and this was the Under 20's team that he left us before leaving at the end of 2010. Since Hasler and Cleal have been here they have ruined our youngsters coming through.

01. Nathan Massey
02. Ratu Tagive
03. Tim Lafai
04. Nehe Milner-Skudder
05. Pao Pele
06. Aidan Sezer (k)
07. Josh Kent
08. Steve Azzi
09. Shane Pumipi
10. Martin Tapau (c)
11. Lopeti Timani
12. Josh Jackson
13. Dale Finucane

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Paul Carter
16. Lachlan Burr
17. Pakisonasi Afu

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Top recruiter and spotter of talent. He would never come to the club while Des is there, hasbeen is too much of a control freak. But once Des is gone (most likely 2018) he would be an excellent person to help rebuild.

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Milner Skudder annoys me the most tbh. Now he's gone he is a beast Kiwi international in Rugby we really should of kept him

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We've had a few very good people scouting talent fur is in recent times. I think that recently we've probably looked to buy NRL ready players because a huge amount of our young talent got scalped. The trick is to not only develop good youngsters but to hold onto them when they're ready to make the jump to the big stage.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best scout by far that our super coach let go in my opinion pm and head coach the most important signings for our club ,we should throw an extra $100k a year to pm

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes Mullholland first...if hes not available id take the guy incharge of Storms recruitment... if their both out Peter OSullivan would be worth a crack if hes cleared by the NRL

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was a gun team full of junior stars (ok some of them fizzled out and never quite made the step up to first grade, but in terms of best under 20s talent we had a few in that team).

Paki Afu and the Tongan terminator were absolutely wrecking balls in u20s too. And even tagive did well (was he the one that played first grade or was it his brother at roosters and dragons?) but regardless having 11-12/17 players from a team to play top level rugby/league is quite a feat and comes solely down to talent spotting.

Funny we had so many guys that made it through to top grade then we had Hasler come along and not only let some of them go, but he has never recruited people he brought through to the level of the players he let go (maybe holland was one that he brought in and played some first grade, even though he didn't do any good at it).

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pumipi was so underrated it wasn't funny.

Guy was dangerous as f*ck for us in NSW Cup, but had Ennis in front of him.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best scout by far that our super coach let go in my opinion pm and head coach the most important signings for our club ,we should throw an extra $100k a year to pm
He left before des got here?

Status
Not open for further replies.