Peter Mulholland and Harry Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Read today in the Daily telegraph that our recruitment guru Peter Mulholland will be leaving at seasons end to be joining the Bennett-lead Knights next season?

Can anyone confirm this, aswell as who will be replacing him?

Also one of the fitness coaches (Harry Harris) will also be leaving at seasons end. The clubs doing a massive clean out !

Good or Bad thing?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Read today in the Daily telegraph that our recruitment guru Peter Mulholland will be leaving at seasons end to be joining the Bennett-lead Knights next season?
Good. We might stop buying players and actaully start blooding juniors again.

Also one of the fitness coaches (Harry Harris) will also be leaving at seasons end.
Also good. Our fitness levels have been appalling the last 2 years.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Well...we have had a bit of a dry patch. we are due for a premiership

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's hope they also get rid of Grimaldi while they're at it. Im pretty sure he is the strength and conditioning coach, and we have to be probably the weakest team in the NRL.

We get dominated like a middle aged bald guy in a bondage fantasy.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Let's hope they also get rid of Grimaldi while they're at it. Im pretty sure he is the strength and conditioning coach, and we have to be probably the weakest team in the NRL.

We get dominated like a middle aged bald guy in a bondage fantasy.
so how many of these have you dominated?

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Actually, at the coach's night he had a great presentation and that is exactly what he's doing. If this is true, he'll be a huge loss to the club. He had some great goals and he was on his way to achieving them.

I really really encourage people to get to the coach's night next year because there's so much behind the scenes that we don't understand and that night is an amazing insight into it all.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Actually, at the coach's night he had a great presentation and that is exactly what he's doing. If this is true, he'll be a huge loss to the club. He had some great goals and he was on his way to achieving them.

I really really encourage people to get to the coach's night next year because there's so much behind the scenes that we don't understand and that night is an amazing insight into it all.
They said the same thing last year btw

anfo

Waterboy
Reaction score
been confirmed on twitter his gone

NRLKnights Newcastle Knights
Newsflash! Peter Mulholland to become the External Recruitment Manager for the @NRLKnights at season's end.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
lol Knights, 4 years of Fail ahead

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a nice guy and all, but recruitment isn't what we need right now. We need to blood our juniors.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only Problem i see with this is that he might take with him some of the kids that he helped bring to the club

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol Knights, 4 years of Fail ahead
Mulholland was and still is the most respected recruitment executive in the business, where the hell do you think we got our present Juniors from?? I believe that this will be a huge loss, Mulholland did not resign he was head hunted to the hunter and as he said he was given an offer he could not refuse!!
He will be also working with the best coach in the history of the NRL Wayne Bennett who should have been the appointed Bulldog Coach 3 years ago but our board did not want him because of Wayne's relationship with the Media in general.
Who cares if the Coach does not like a good relationship with the Media, especially if the end results are the top 4 where it is possible baring major injuries to win a premiership.
I think certain members of the board need to join KM and I think P Mulholland would be relieved to be "Out O There"!!! Sadly!!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Mulholland was and still is the most respected recruitment executive in the business, where the hell do you think we got our present Juniors from?? I believe that this will be a huge loss, Mulholland did not resign he was head hunted to the hunter and as he said he was given an offer he could not refuse!!
He will be also working with the best coach in the history of the NRL Wayne Bennett who should have been the appointed Bulldog Coach 3 years ago but our board did not want him because of Wayne's relationship with the Media in general.
Who cares if the Coach does not like a good relationship with the Media, especially if the end results are the top 4 where it is possible baring major injuries to win a premiership.
I think certain members of the board need to join KM and I think P Mulholland would be relieved to be "Out O There"!!! Sadly!!
The majority are locals HM, SG Ball are locals

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I was referring more to Bennett being there. Its funny watching the Dragons try over and over the same dinosaur tactics of moving the ball from sideline to sideline. It worked well for a while but now all the coaches have worked it out and they cant score points.

Mulholland is moving on because we let it happen. Time for a change

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Also good. Our fitness levels have been appalling the last 2 years.
Snap!

Before reading the replies i thought exactly the same as you did here. Was going to post the same exact words.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The majority are locals HM, SG Ball are locals
I live up here in Qld so getting accurate feedback on what happens in the engine room is almost impossible up here, unless you are a Bronco, Cowboy or Titan supporter.
Is Kassiano, Kaupau & Lafai all local Juniors?? if so I will feel a lot better!
probably should not be discussing this on this Thread but, I sent an email off to the NSW RL this morning voicing my disgust at sacrificing the first SOO game for Melbourne.
Looks like we will be waiting another year to win it, NSW just don't get it do they??? it's all about Gate takings!! Wan***s!!
You would never get Qld allocate one of their home games to Melbourne, they are laughing at us!!! I would like to know who made that decision, as the old saying goes "never give a mug and even break"!!!
Another joke is..... why NSW Blues would use a Victorian Beer as a sponsor on the Jersey, you would never get that happen on a Qld Jersey!!! NSW will always treat the SOO as a money spinner, Qld play the game through and through with passion and pride.
I am afraid that the crowds will start to dwindle in NSW during SOO and we will still be wondering why we do not have the same pride and passion as the Qld team.
Believe me I know what it's like up here and I have to live with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.