Pet Illness

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys, just recently my dog starting acting a bit weird and I've noticed that he's lost a bit of feeling in his back legs. He can walk but is a bit off balance and when you pinch his leg or put it in uncomfortable positions he doesn't react. In the meantime i've taken him to the Vet and he said it's probably a disc but he could've had a stroke and might have to get put down :(

Anyway, this brings me to my question. Have you ever had a pet that's had any problems (in particular a dog) and how did he/she turn out and what symptoms did they have.

P.S Wasn't sure where to post so feel free to move it mods.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
In the meantime i've taken him to the Vet and he said it's probably a disc but he could've had a stroke and might have to get put down :(
Our family dog was put down a couple of weeks ago. Not an easy thing to get over.

Follow your vet's advice. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

M

mongoose

Next time around, get a pet mongoose. we are hardy and have very few health problems. You might have to check with your local authorities.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
listen to the vet, but also be realistic and think of the welfare of the animal. just because a vet suggests a $6k treatment, doesn't mean the animal will get any quality of life.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
sounds like a paralysis tick, get help now or he ded (serious btw, can kill inside 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.