Period Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Men, GTFO!!!

hey girls, do you normally get your symptoms of period pains/moodiness/pms BEFORE and AFTER your actual period?or is it just me?

i swear, it absolutely kills before and after my periods, i never really experienced lady pains in highschool, i think im making up for it now!

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I've been known to get uterus pain for a week before, then a week during, then a week after my period.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i had an epic cramp last week, didnt even have my period... it was so bad, i was on literally down on my knees at bigw, i had to make it look like im looking at something at the bottom shelf, instead of dying inside and trying to get into a ball

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
i had an epic cramp last week, didnt even have my period... it was so bad, i was on literally down on my knees at bigw, i had to make it look like im looking at something at the bottom shelf, instead of dying inside and trying to get into a ball
My worst pain is usually a few days before and the first two days. It gets like what you described. Have to stop what I'm doing and crouch down and swear lots.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My worst pain is usually a few days before and the first two days. It gets like what you described. Have to stop what I'm doing and crouch down and swear lots.
and we have guts of steel ffs :(

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I get cramps from about 5 days before but they are always mild in comparison, also my boobs get uber sensitive in that time and during too. Usually some advil or nurofen plus takes care of my perios pain, but every now and then they absolutely ruin my life, I find it almost impossible to function.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Tina maybe you need to talk to your doc about getting on a pill that's better for pain? Since I switched mine up mine's been a lot better. I used to have to take prescription naproxen for my pain.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tina maybe you need to talk to your doc about getting on a pill that's better for pain? Since I switched mine up mine's been a lot better. I used to have to take prescription naproxen for my pain.
i went on the pill for a short time, it turned me into a phychotic monster. never went back

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
i went on the pill for a short time, it turned me into a phychotic monster. never went back
omfg, when I got prescribed prednisolone (steroids, and not for periods...) I was afraid it would make me fat, but it made me psychotic. I made my sister cry because she changed a song on my ipod.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
KE, Stay TFO!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I can be in some sort of discomfort for 2 or 3 days when it is heavy. On the subject of PMS, I openly admit that I am the sort of person that you wish you had never wanted to know. I must also admit that the only downside of attending an all-girls school (for years 11 and 12 that is) was the fact that a lot of my classmates could tell that it was that time of the month.

I was on The Pill for a bit - just made me worse although it did clear up all the Acne that I did have on my arms and legs (instead of my face).

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I don't get PMS at all. The only other symptoms I get are bigger boobs (yay) and the odd spot on my face (unyay).

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never used to, but I do now.

And it's so irregular the pain I feel. Very rarely is it ridiculously bad, I have never prevented myself soing anything. Sometimes it just feels like a tightness or hunger pains. But as weird as it sound, its a good pain mostly - feel cleansed and
Good (kinda like after workout pain). And yes, they are worst 2 days before and 2 days at the start.
But I do get ripper headaches during, and I actually breakout in pimples after they finish grrr.

The pill is evil but Im scared to get off. Prescribed for acne, it definately has changed me personality/libido wise.
Good thing is that the doc told me to stay on it for 3 months straight at a time= 3/4 periods a year :grinning:

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
The pill is evil but Im scared to get off. Prescribed for acne, it definately has changed me personality/libido wise.
Good thing is that the doc told me to stay on it for 3 months straight at a time= 3/4 periods a year :grinning:
I find when I skip a period, the pain when I finally have one is twice as bad.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only cramp up when I dont get enough carbs into my system. Weird, I know.

The worst was when I was on the treadmil at the gym and I was running, the cramp hit me like a ton of bricks and I almost fell off spilling period juice all over the floor.

I also get really b1tchy and tend to snap at people for no reason.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i always get that ONE massive pimple during my rags and its always on a spot where its noticeable

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Feel for yas when that time comes around.

Us men will never know what you go through.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
That lasts more than 12 weeks in a year?

F*ck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.