News Perham signs with manly ?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
avo’s defense was suspect… as was his ability under the high ball. That being said, perham is everything avo is, less speed and attacking prowess. The dude is fucking shit at everything he does, and I literally have no idea how he is in first grade.
That’s what I’m saying the only reason Averillo wasn’t chosen at fullback would’ve been because of his defense. Yet I can’t think of a competitive side in history with a slug for a fullback with near to no awareness in attack.

What’s even dumber is Avo finally found his position at centre scored a few tries and wounded up with a gun offer making Ciraldos idea to transition him there inept. Way I see it is Avo is the type of player to cost you a try a game but get you on the front foot a few times a game and give the defense something to think about, Perham is the type of player to not create shit and cost you tries and field position.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So that’s one beautiful bit of news. Want the 7 signature confirmed next ! Yea I know lol.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus may have only laughed at the "effectively immediately" part....

There's still hope they have gotten rid of him

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ejaculated for the 1st time in 8.5 months (am an old guy) after seeing the first post in the thread. Cleaned up the mess with 4-5 tissues then read the rest of the posts and needed the rest of the box of 200 tissues for my tears!
You better get another shot away to get rid of the blue balls....

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another way you could look at it , Gus was laughing because he couldn’t believe he did a great manoeuvre and got manly to take him off the books

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perfect replacement for turbo, manly get themselves a representative full back
I have a theory that’s why Gus pushed so hard to get TPJ into the NSW side, easier to move on an origin prop, kind of went a bit sideways :laughing: