Perham is the new Tolman

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Perham ticks all the boxes to be a really solid reliable FG winger.

Crichton is a class above, he moves well and is cool and calm a bit like the Hammer at the phins.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best fullbacks are the ones that can make a tackle on 4th, tell someone to go to marker while they race back to the tryline and position themselves perfectly for the 5th tackle kick.

Slater was a master at it. Gutho not far behind.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bunch of whinging flogs you lot are.

Perham plays his guts out week after week and I guarantee if he put up the same stats as Latrell, you’d all be whinging that he doesn’t take enough tough carry’s.

There’s a reason he’s touching the ball 20+ times again and it’s because our forward pack is depleted and we heavily rely on our back 5.

If you don’t understand basic rugby league I’d suggest refraining from making dumb threads and wasting everyone’s times.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Guy touches the ball way too much without being a threat. We get a bit of momentum moving forward and he just kills the play with his ineffective runs.
Yeah not once have I seen him have a red hot go at the defence.
Makes it easy for them by bouncing up and down on the one spot.
Pin your ears back and just imagine your JAC

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score

Perham plays his guts out week after week and I guarantee if he put up the same stats as Latrell, you’d all be whinging that he doesn’t take enough tough carry’s.

There’s a reason he’s touching the ball 20+ times again and it’s because our forward pack is depleted and we heavily rely on our back 5.

If you don’t understand basic rugby league I’d suggest refraining from making dumb threads and wasting everyone’s times.
Sometimes giving 100% effort with 50% ability is not going to cut it.
Mate I can go out there and spill blood for the side but I can assure you the scoreboard is not going to look good

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moving the boys around the paddock like a captain tonight... Kid has really grown in stature, good on him, a worthy bulldog for the jersey.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moving the boys around the paddock like a captain tonight... Kid has really grown in stature, good on him, a worthy bulldog for the jersey.
Let’s hope he is catching the easy bombs this weekend

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes giving 100% effort with 50% ability is not going to cut it.
Mate I can go out there and spill blood for the side but I can assure you the scoreboard is not going to look good
Yeah but your shit and Perham is playing NRL...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s hope he is catching the easy bombs this weekend
Mannnnn Burto was pepppering them tonight... More drops then catches, his bombs are disgusting.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no correlation between Perham and Tolman in any regard.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah okay.