People in The Kennel seating chanting for Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sitting in the kennel because of one idiot with a megaphone is harsh. Still great atmosphere and great seats for the price.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
that's pretty shit if true, but on the other hand the team should realize you cant play two solid games then not show up for the next two. hopefully they will turn it around

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
looked like there was about 10 people in the kennel tbh

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe they lost their mind with the constant beating of those ridiculous drums that have no business in a rugby league game.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could have been a few drop ins who were in Sh*ty seats who moved into the Kennel after the game started?? I have the same thing happen to me at Suncorp Stadium, they wait for the kick off, check out the seating (season ticket holders) at the lower deck if there are seats available they move down to the Centre line Club seats the Grubs!!

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that's pretty shit if true, but on the other hand the team should realize you cant play two solid games then not show up for the next two. hopefully they will turn it around
It's true I was near the kennel & heard the same thing as Mike_B

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's one thing coming on here analysing bad performances and "bagging" players in fellow dogs company...we all feel the pain and show it in different ways! BUT to be doing that in public, in front of rival fans after two bad games is just ludicrous, childish and they should take some time to think if they are actually bulldogs supporters. I am a staunch defender of having your own opinion but that's just not fan stuff really! Pfft lower your head in shame. State your disgust with your feet and if you feel that strongly than walk out of the game.......that will always bring your point across as the TV films it and the players see it!

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Am I the only one who does not give a damn about this?
No you aren't. Its a massive non issue. Some of it made me giggle.

Fan: Thurston's a wanker!!!
Fan with megaphone: no he isn't! He is a good player and a nice guy!

Agreed with that one, couldn't boo Thurston.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was sarcasm from ppl who have been members for over 7+ years, Who are you to tell them not to show up again lol.

Action Jackson

C.B.B 1935
Reaction score
From an outsider, this is a non issue lol just fans having a bit of fun. On another note about the kennel, where is everyone there and why is it so quiet ? The army has really dropped in effort and support of late. I am a kennel member myself but have been unable to make games as of late due to work however I went on Saturday , what happened to the bulldogs army that used to be the envy of all nrl clubs

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They pay there money
they park 70km away from the stadium and walk
they freeze in the cold winter
they can say and cheer whoever the fcuk they wanna cheer

no wonder why crowd numbers are down at our games
have u seen us play lately
i had 7 free tickets and i still couldnt get rid of them!!!

Spot on, Froze my nuts off last night got to the game an hour + early due to other reasons and left depressed after a shithouse performance, Destroyed my sat night/weekend and this bloke wants to bag ppl for being against bagging a former bulldog premiership winner.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Harden up princess they did it purely as a joke. Actually at one stage they tried reverse psychology hoping the ref would penalize the cowboys lolll.

Srs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate fuking nerd ***** who think they are a "bigger" fan than others and look down at other fans.

A fan is a fan you stupid fuks, everyone celebrates and commiserates differently but we all follow the same fuking team.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
you guys should all be ashamed. I know the guy you are talking about, and he is a sweet innocent autistic boy. he just loves his footy and is very passionate

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Is this seriously been made an issue? Must be a slow day for some people I guess.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should have chanted these:

Oh when the Spurs… Go marching down…
Oh when the Spurs Go marching down…
I wanna be.. in that number…
Oh when the Spurs go marching down.

Oh when the Spurs! (Oh when the Spurs)
Go marching down! (Go marching down)