People at NRL fix live streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
wont let casual users view the stream anymore unless you regularly visit during weekdays.

According to fox sports weekend line up Warriors are playing Broncos as we speak... any one know the current score or somewhere to watch??

Could not find it on Foxtel either :(

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
wont let casual users view the stream anymore unless you regularly visit during weekdays.

According to fox sports weekend line up Warriors are playing Broncos as we speak... any one know the current score or somewhere to watch??

Could not find it on Foxtel either :(
Yeah thats right

Last edited by a moderator:

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
faggots. what happened to the days of nrlfeed.tk? those were good days...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i been IP banned and i didnt do aything lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
vBulletin Message
Sorry the Administrator has banned your IP address. This is because the site bans IP addresses for certain countries and certain ISPs. People from Romania, Russia, India, and other countries have been banned due to our "Anti-Spam" policy. If you believe this is an error, or want to appeal a ban, then email phillipwnz@gmail.com. NOTE: To users who are with the ISP Exetel, all users from this ISP have been banned from visiting this forum. This is because we have noticed several users from this ISP spamming and breaking the rules of this forum. Therefore to protect the site, we need to ban everyone on this ISP. This is regrettable, however, we have no choice.

I emailed, no reply. I have no idea how to change/reset IP addys.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can watch tonight's games? want to see the knights vs st george.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
most of those links don't work. anyone know where the sharks vs titans game is being shown now? the game has started..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've been IP banned again after finally being unbanned.. and i didn't even do anything lol

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
You only can view nrl fix if you are a VIP Member, ti is an awesome site if you have those privellges.

I will have alternate streams if they are available.

bulldog_matt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hey lebanesebulldog
dude i was a VIP member to nrlfix last season and it looks like the sites been shut down. myp2p is pretty jumpy. has/will nrlfix gone to another site?????

Status
Not open for further replies.