Penrith say kick Sydney Roosters out of comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
lol roosters are playing good footy?
top 4 team that got analed by warriors.. when they were leading 13-0 halftime.. not to mention by the broncos too :whacky:
Would you like me to start on how your year panned out?

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Newcastle Souths and Manly are apparantly trying to get the Roosters moved to the coast
LOL... good luck to them!

Maybe they should look after their own team before thinking about anyone else.

Malla

Reaction score
lol roosters are playing good footy?
top 4 team that got analed by warriors.. when they were leading 13-0 halftime.. not to mention by the broncos too :whacky:
dude we finished dead last..

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dude we finished dead last..
Dude we wernt over the cap when we did that.. The rooters had there cap maxed out this year and got nowhere we finished last but we were what 1.5-2 mill under?

Malla

Reaction score
Dude we wernt over the cap when we did that.. The rooters had there cap maxed out this year and got nowhere we finished last but we were what 1.5-2 mill under?
so we'll have an asterix next to our name on the 08 ladder n refer it to the fact we couildnt max out our cap. end of the day its still 17 against 17, no excuses. you make an excuse you take a backwards step.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure you Bulldogs fans would understand the effects of their poaching tactics.

Others will also understand when some of their great juniors get poached.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Ridiculous. No i don't think they should be kicked out of the comp BUT it just seems a bit unfair. THEY don't have to spend money on junior development, THEY don't have local opportunities for the boys of their area, and yet they go and sap off the hard work and development of others teams.

I just don't understand how this works :o
What teams do the irregular players play for when not being used in first grade? Do they still stay in local small club teams?!
yes they do because they have entered again with Newtown as a joint identity....

Not as if Newtown have the cash to spend ...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Also about us being disloyal to the ARL funny how they forget the past..... Super Leauge.. Need i say more

K

kennyy

Roosters fan in St Marys

yeh ur better than everyone okay, whats next u guna buy a 1993 bmw? LOL :grinning:

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Roosters fan in St Marys

yeh ur better than everyone okay, whats next u guna buy a 1993 bmw? LOL :grinning:
And what about to the other 2.1 million people who live state wide and cannot see there team play week in week out.

Think of them 1st

Nah too many copy cats around here with the bmw's

I would not mind going with a Lexus IS 200 or

Mercedes Benz Kompresser C 200

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
LMAO @ "I would not mind"

say it out loud, sounds funny/stupid.

"i wouldn't mind" TRY THAT ;)

K

kennyy

LOLL nah silverwater is malla area, just south of st marys which is not in penrith

malla, lets go willows and suit it ftw

Malla

Reaction score
LOLL nah silverwater is malla area, just south of st marys which is not in penrith

malla, lets go willows and suit it ftw
LOOOOL @ YOUR SIG.. hahahahaha

yeah lets do this, ill bring my laptop so i can make a thread about it whilst we
are there alright and maybe if your hit a feature it can make the thread more exciting.. and then i can show the kennel how im good at typing while intoxicated

K

kennyy

LOOOOL @ YOUR SIG.. hahahahaha

yeah lets do this, ill bring my laptop so i can make a thread about it whilst we
are there alright and maybe if your hit a feature it can make the thread more exciting.. and then i can show the kennel how im good at typing while intoxicated
Hopefully as we leave some hectics deck us too! Then we can sook about how he ran away ruining Ed Hardys brand image

Status
Not open for further replies.