Pele

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ is just a massive waste of cap space unfortunately.
TPJ is limited min man who plays in quarters. He is nothing wiithout a full strength forward pack.

I reckon if Sutto/Thommo and Kikz are on field he and Pele would do so much damage is aint funny.

Here's to round 20 Ayyyyyy!!! Fcuk what an annoying season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His runs were nice but I barely even remember him making a tackle in his 20 odd minutes.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh but I was just taking the piss and this is the fittest I’ve ever been and I’m keen to rip in and blah blah blah - whatever champ - go to boxing. Sigh.
Yeah you hear all that rubbish at the start of the year and you know it’s just the same old rhetoric from this bloke. He’s just got no love for the game. Beating up on old no names is all he’s got.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ is just a massive waste of cap space unfortunately.
He has been very underwhelming since his return. His only memorable moments were stupid mistakes in each game. His rediculous strip when his team mate was directly in front of him was typical poor discipline by him!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh but I was just taking the piss and this is the fittest I’ve ever been and I’m keen to rip in and blah blah blah - whatever champ - go to boxing. Sigh.
Must be travelling bad if DD is having a crack at you :tearsofjoy: you are lot more measured than most. I think Sam Hughes and Pele will get a lot better from here. Both so young.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good return from injury. Had some strong aggressive touches. Need to get him at full steam close to the line

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certainly one of our few forwards to bend the line. Need to get more minutes out of him and Hughes so can offload powderpuffs tpj and okunbur.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke was awesome tonight after coming back early from a broken arm, huge effort.
I left at half time in broncos game

Pepe was outside the stadium sitting on his own looked shattered

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Must be travelling bad if DD is having a crack at you :tearsofjoy: you are lot more measured than most. I think Sam Hughes and Pele will get a lot better from here. Both so young.
True on both counts mate :-).
I try to support our players but there’s a line.
Same with Flanagan.
I’m just over TPJ with all the talk and no action.
While he’s costing us a fortune.
It’s Tony Williams all over again (with inflation).
I agree both those young fellas look good if we can instil the right work ethic in them.