Pele

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
True on both counts mate :-).
I try to support our players but there’s a line.
Same with Flanagan.
I’m just over TPJ with all the talk and no action.
While he’s costing us a fortune.
It’s Tony Williams all over again (with inflation).
I agree both those young fellas look good if we can instil the right work ethic in them.
He’ll probably have a big year next year off contract and all our forwards fit :tearsofjoy: Flanagan I wanted to do well but realised a while ago he didn’t have it as a regular first grader. TPJ had that game against Parra last year that made me think he might be able to have a big impact but last night was ordinary. I don’t think he’s below he’s agreed 110kgs either. Mind you a lot of blokes had their worst or least active game of the year.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Must be travelling bad if DD is having a crack at you :tearsofjoy: you are lot more measured than most. I think Sam Hughes and Pele will get a lot better from here. Both so young.
They look the goods.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll probably have a big year next year off contract and all our forwards fit :tearsofjoy: Flanagan I wanted to do well but realised a while ago he didn’t have it as a regular first grader. TPJ had that game against Parra last year that made me think he might be able to have a big impact but last night was ordinary. I don’t think he’s below he’s agreed 110kgs either. Mind you a lot of blokes had their worst or least active game of the year.
yes others are not playing well either but TPG is on big coin ...the others are not....he needs to play to the level we are playing him.....far too inconsistent....he is not fit enough to keep up with the fast pace of NRL

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
yes others are not playing well either but TPG is on big coin ...the others are not....he needs to play to the level we are playing him.....far too inconsistent....he is not fit enough to keep up with the fast pace of NRL
Oh yeah I think that’s fairly obvious he’s not living up to his contract price but overall it wasn’t just him most of our forwards had their worst game of the year. Just looked flat.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ is limited min man who plays in quarters. He is nothing wiithout a full strength forward pack.

I reckon if Sutto/Thommo and Kikz are on field he and Pele would do so much damage is aint funny.

Here's to round 20 Ayyyyyy!!! Fcuk what an annoying season.
Mate 100% what the hell do you want him to do on his own.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We seem to have lots of players not living up to their salary:
-TPJ
-FLANAGUN
-THOMPSON (INJUIRED OR SUSPENSION)
-RMF
-KIKS (INJURIED)

At the same time, who do we replace these guys with?

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
We seem to have lots of players not living up to their salary:
-TPJ
-FLANAGUN
-THOMPSON (INJUIRED OR SUSPENSION)
-RMF
-KIKS (INJURIED)

At the same time, who do we replace these guys with?
Crazy there’s $2m between TPJ, Flamingo and Thompson. Hopefully they all fuck off end of this year.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Best game in a Bulldogs jersey, him, Mahoney and Preston were the only standouts in the forwards.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its funny because everybody has been bashing TPJ/RFM/Alamoti and Perham where really they are working harder than anyone else.

The numbers dont lie...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
King and Preston where on their own at the start of the season and they played like warriors, TPJ is a fucking pussy, a fucking tank with a lawnmower engine for a motor.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please give me TPJ any day of the week, I’ll take a standover over a pushover anyway if the week

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Franklin Pele played really well, unfortunately we have taken the mongrel out of Tevita Pangai Junior. 8-)