Peaking too early

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
peaking too early is a valid point, but i dont buy it much, what are you meant to do? play poor early on purpose?
if you are consistent through out the year it doenst matter, early on you are just racking up the 2 points anyway.
momentum you need to build form abour round 16-ish but nothing wrong with cementing a place in the top 8 early.
Good game chooks, they should be top 4 this year, even this early you can tell chooks, broncs and storm will be there come september.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

it is a long way to the line and the roosters are going to have plenty of players in the rep teams which will make their job harder.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
A long term injury to Braith and they are goneski.

M

MrCharisma

Nikki: Storm last year lost 3 games all season. I don't think hitting form too early is a issue. I am just glad we hit form.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the dogs concentrated too much on mason and not enough on anasta.. teams that effectively shut anasta down will not have trouble beating the rorters

K

kennyy

We made the Grand Final. Got the Minor Premiership.

We are just in form again, it's been a rarity for zonks.
I forgot about that, because no-one remembers the minor premiers or the runners up.

k thnx 16-13 bye

:P

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Well you'd hope the roosters would make the 8 considering there about 600k over the cap.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I forgot about that, because no-one remembers the minor premiers or the runners up.

k thnx 16-13 bye

:P
I am just saying, in 2004 we played well early, as did your team. It's about consistency.

Are we meant to be coming last and then turn it on half way through the season???

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well you'd hope the roosters would make the 8 considering there about 600k over the cap.
Oh, so you are the Roosters accountant... I have always wanted to meet you.

:rolleyes:

K

kennyy

I am just saying, in 2004 we played well early, as did your team. It's about consistency.

Are we meant to be coming last and then turn it on half way through the season???
no no im just stirring relax :P

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I get the impression the Roosters are hitting their form too early in the season.

Same thing happened to them in 2004. 35 - 0 they spanked us in Round 3, 2004. Not that the same situations are happening or will happen, but the possibility of it is definitely there.
word

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope this thread isn't gonna come back to bite u Stevie. I really do.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad Kent.

I had never cheered so hard for the Dragons in all my life. My passionate hate for the Roosters has hit new highs.

S

Spraytansboutso

Roosters will come back so until they get bundled out of the finals I will say nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.