Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got it but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Hopefully i can squeeze in some play time over the weekend.
Yh true. I still love the AC series even with all the fuck ups they have made, i really want this one to be good. I also need a new game because i have banned myself from Fifa hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh true. I still love the AC series even with all the fuck ups they have made, i really want this one to be good. I also need a new game because i have banned myself from Fifa hahaha
Planning to get it eventually but I need to finish Shadow of War first. It's getting amazing reviews (other than the bugs)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This game just gets better and better.

Qunatic Dream aren't afraid to go very dark with their games.

Latest Detroit: Become Human trailer from Paris Games Week last week.

Warning: May disturb some people (DV / Abuse).

Music in their games is really beautiful... can't wait to play this.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This game just gets better and better.

Qunatic Dream aren't afraid to go very dark with their games.

Latest Detroit: Become Human trailer from Paris Games Week last week.

Warning: May disturb some people (DV / Abuse).

Music in their games is really beautiful... can't wait to play this.

Yeah they do good with their story writing and know how to set up the emotional stuff. Been a fan of Quantic Dreamm since playing Fahrenheit. Heavy Rain was pretty good too. I know their games are not to everyones taste but i enjoy them for something different. I just like the "choices" aspect of their games. I am looking forward to playing Detroit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fahrenheit was an amazing fame. I played through Heavy Rain but it never caught my attention. There was some cool stuff like the VR glasses to analyse evidence, but the game itself just bored me and I thought the killer was stupid. It felt like they ran out of ideas and just threw it in at the end. Trying to make it feel like a mystery even though there wasn't one single clue that he was the killer.

Bought their other game a while back for cheap. It's been sitting on my shelf for a long time. Eventually it'll get a play though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Same here... Fahrenheit (The Indigo Prophecy), remains one of my favorite games of all time. They somehow manage to cover emotion in a game very well.

Ending the story fell off a bit, but still a brilliant game.

Haven't played Heavy Rain, Beyond Souls (was that the other one), not The Last of Us, that people tell me is amazing.

Also keen on Death Stranding and Days Gone.

PS4 is really putting up a compelling argument for me to get off my arse and play it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same here... Fahrenheit (The Indigo Prophecy), remains one of my favorite games of all time. They somehow manage to cover emotion in a game very well.

Ending the story fell off a bit, but still a brilliant game.

Haven't played Heavy Rain, Beyond Souls (was that the other one), not The Last of Us, that people tell me is amazing.

Also keen on Death Stranding and Days Gone.

PS4 is really putting up a compelling argument for me to get off my arse and play it.
I have to be honest. It's the better console as far as gaming exclusives go. Lots of good upcoming games but I have so many to finish. Right now I'm trying to finish Shadow of War, Witcher 3, Wolfenstein 2. I just started playing COD Ww2 as well but after playing the first mission I haven't seen anything that makes me want to keep playing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have to be honest. It's the better console as far as gaming exclusives go. Lots of good upcoming games but I have so many to finish. Right now I'm trying to finish Shadow of War, Witcher 3, Wolfenstein 2. I just started playing COD Ww2 as well but after playing the first mission I haven't seen anything that makes me want to keep playing.
Finally unpacked all my games (we are almost fully unpacked now), and shit it was depressing to see:
a) how many games I have not finished.
b) how many games I have.
c) how many games are still in shrink wrap.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Wolfenstein 2. There's a lot of interesting and touchy subjects in there. They definitely reflect on a lot of current events and as I mentioned the main black chick is racist toward all white people and the game seemingly willingly supports her racism as a good thing, until she gets smacked down hard by the big German woman for being racist. It's pretty funny and really well done.

Really interesting story like the first game. Well worth the play through.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Battlefront 2 isn't doing too well. I was looking forward to the single player but they're saying that the story is bland and predictable, it's 4 hours long, and the ending is sort of a "To be continued"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me already havey.. well pretty much.

I've got a much smaller one though (Fanatec Clubsport USB Handbrake).

Now if only I could get around to finishing the racing sim.
They never finish lol once your sucked into that world it never ends

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@rexest
How did you go with the wheel?
My motion platform is getting made up , its now in testing process , I'll have it by xmas
View attachment 4272

Been busy so i decided to wait till black friday to see if the clubsport 2.5 goes on sale, Even if it dosent ill be making my purchase on that day won't be waiting any longer and i just bit the bullet and gave ea money, Got battlefront 2 which makes me feel so dirty i need to have a detol bath.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope you won't theres always tweeking add ons adjustments that will never end . That's part of the fun
My issue will be the sim will be built, just won't have a PC to run it on LOL.

Unless I part together like an i5 3570 from old parts. Fucked as I don't have a spare video card though.