Payne Haas

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this comment here for when Payne Haas officially signs with the Bulldogs :grinning: Its fucking happening boys. I'm willing to bet my house on it. Stay tuned.
If Hass is signed with the Broncos till the end of 2024, legally clubs are not allowed to approach or sign him till November 2023.
If Hass was to come sooner it would be because he has been given permission to look elsewhere, and would most likely be a mid year swap with Thompson, which is a realistic possibility considering that both are on similiar money

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did u say brooks
Like as in Luke brooks
The muppet that’s on 800k at the tigers and has not played 1 semi. Final game in 9 years
That Luke brooks

that’ll do me
Have you seen tonights game. Apart from the two goals Brooks may not have been on the field.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You think thommo is an edge?
He is absolutely not a run on prop forward. He is 102kgs.
He has a lot of skill and that skill is blunted by being used as a battering ram.
He is best suited by running on an edge and to be given a late pass. That's how he was used in the UK.
That's why he scored that many tries.
Because we lack any no nonsense props, he will unfortunately be used in that role.
Same with Sutton. Probably same weight as Thompson. He was used as a prop at Raiders and was ineffectual.
That's why he was dropped. He is also better suited to the edge.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this comment here for when Payne Haas officially signs with the Bulldogs :grinning: Its fucking happening boys. I'm willing to bet my house on it. Stay tuned.
I thought you are renting Adz :-)
Hang on, did you start early for April Fouls Day :tearsofjoy:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is absolutely not a run on prop forward. He is 102kgs.
He has a lot of skill and that skill is blunted by being used as a battering ram.
He is best suited by running on an edge and to be given a late pass. That's how he was used in the UK.
That's why he scored that many tries.
Because we lack any no nonsense props, he will unfortunately be used in that role.
Same with Sutton. Probably same weight as Thompson. He was used as a prop at Raiders and was ineffectual.
That's why he was dropped. He is also better suited to the edge.
Thompson is a talented forward but playing in the revolver-door defence in the UK is totally a different ball game !

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thompson is a talented forward but playing in the revolver-door defence in the UK is totally a different ball game !
Agree. Thats why he doesnt suit the hurly burly play of a prop forward. Hes just to small.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you seen tonights game. Apart from the two goals Brooks may not have been on the field.
Exactly
Some guy in here said brooks is more important to our team than a Payne haas
That’s the best ever

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol whoever it is is an absolute clown. I remember he uploaded a video swearing at the referees and spitting at the TV during one of our games last year. Have a feeling the account could belong to @AlzzBulldog
Can you teach me how to be funny