Payne Haas requests immediate release

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rumour is he will leave at the end of the year. And a player swap could happen. Probably Chook bound. Also rumour is Tyran Smith is the fall guy, Khoder Nadder is running the show.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is not overrated. He's the best prop in the game. But like I've been saying for years, no forward is worth over 800k a season.
He’s a fucking mean looking unit, Definitely not overrated, money a little steep.. but then again to have that athletic big man in your team.. would be a dream.

on the flip side it all comes down to greed. So whoever got him Would always be wondering “if and when” he would walk. It’s inevitable!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as he's a good player. He's been hot and cold in matches I've seen him play. Fires up.in patches, but switches off for long periods too. You add to this the fact that he's agitated around his contract a few times now and it's got to be a bit distracting to the team. Some of the most annoying memories I have as a fan were when guys like Hannant, Finucane, Barba and Klemmer started agitating for releases. I really don't want a player here that's made it a habit.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he's going to end up at the Roosters.
Roosters are clearing the decks. Or they are feeling cap pressure lol:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: 22 contracted for 2023, all top liners, two early releases 2022, one loss for 2023 and 5 off contract end of 2022...that is their thirty...

Malla

Reaction score
Roosters are clearing the decks. Or they are feeling cap pressure lol:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: 22 contracted for 2023, all top liners, two early releases 2022, one loss for 2023 and 5 off contract end of 2022...that is their thirty...
They’ll find a way lol I just have a fucked up feeling that he goes there lol hope I am wrong

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour is he will leave at the end of the year. And a player swap could happen. Probably Chook bound. Also rumour is Tyran Smith is the fall guy, Khoder Nadder is running the show.
Fox Sports just had a rumour that Hass could trade places with Munster. Melbourne may have done that deal last year when they still had Hynes but I can’t see them agreeing to that now

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fox Sports just had a rumour that Hass could trade places with Munster. Melbourne may have done that deal last year when they still had Hynes but I can’t see them agreeing to that now
Storm still can't get anywhere near what Dolphins (and hopefully us, and probably Broncos if they let go of Haas) can offer him.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Munster hates the Broncos. Also Michael Chammas started story.