Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He isn't holding them for ransom. They have said they wouldn't release him.
Still, he is contracted there and it requesting a release mid season. That could potentially destabilise a team thst is only just bouncing back. If there isn’t some reason we are unaware of and it’s all about money, that is a little concerning.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the guy that 99% on here thought was the messiah but turned out to be complete bullshit?

He had the majority of TK eating out of his hand. Just another "false prophet"...
I always thought it was Paul Kent trying to take the piss

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
They probably haven't dived into Reddit, I've found some very interesting things on there before :tearsofjoy:
Ha, if I’m not in here, I’m in there. Best place to get your hypochondriac fix. Lols. Some of the subreddits are just insane and most are witty. The NRL one isn’t half a toxic as you think it would be. The Bulldogs’s one is dead..hahaha.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As good as this guy is he's got to be kidding himself wanting that type of money.

Either he's sick of the Broncos and wants a new start elsewhere or he's just being a greedy #@$!

$1m a season is just crazy when he'd, like many others, signing similar deals end up "injured" and sitting on the sidelines for an indefinite period.

If he's after that elsewhere tell him he's dreaming unless it's the "Rorters".

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
8. Haas
9. Mahoney
10. Vaughn
11. Jacko
12. Kikau
13. King

14. ZDC
15. TPJ
16. Sutton