Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just turned on the PlayStation, pissed off Naden and added Haas. I’m getting him playing in blue and white one way or another.
Any problem with the salary cap? Lol..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This thread is 12 pages already. Haha. Settle down.. This will drag on for months.
Gus said he won't pay a million dollars.
I say if we are willing to sign him we have a way to sign him ( legal ) :grinning:.
First Haas needs to get out of his Gronkos contract, maybe a player swap could help.
We should only sign him for the right reasons.
What is concerning Haas is holding the Gronkos for ransom, what's to stop him doing the same thing to us if we sign him ?

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is concerning Haas is holding the Gronkos for ransom, what's to stop him doing the same thing to us if we sign him ?
He isn't holding them for ransom. They have said they wouldn't release him.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My guess is we see a player swap between us and Broncos and this gets done for 2023, if we are indeed his preferred club. Could Rorters move a player and swap Haas for Creighton????? Would not solve them being light on middles if they take an edge forward like Creighton. Just seems that it makes more sense for Haas to come to Belmore.

Can’t help but think Broncos won’t keep him if he’s desperate to leave, so a Thompson/Haas swap has some merit, perhaps even Thompson and someone else for Haas. Not really sure what positions they are short in other than prop if they lose Haas.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rooster discover 1.2m in available cap space
Payne Haas has agreed to terms with the Sydney Roosters...........

...........That is the headline I expect to see shortly

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Holbi49

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if he signs with the Roosters for $250k a year, just like Tedesco and Walker who would rather play for less money just to be at the Rorters. With the odd brown paper bag from uncle Nick.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**Exclusive ***Contract signing stalled club reaching out to Naden for info on the whereabouts of the pen as used to sign Tigers contract and also Ferris as he was also seen using the pen to sign for a Uber eats order. Stay tuned for updates

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My guess is we see a player swap between us and Broncos and this gets done for 2023, if we are indeed his preferred club. Could Rorters move a player and swap Haas for Creighton????? Would not solve them being light on middles if they take an edge forward like Creighton. Just seems that it makes more sense for Haas to come to Belmore.

Can’t help but think Broncos won’t keep him if he’s desperate to leave, so a Thompson/Haas swap has some merit, perhaps even Thompson and someone else for Haas. Not really sure what positions they are short in other than prop if they lose Haas.
Maybe Thompson JMK and Flanagan, 3 for 1 :tearsofjoy:

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters to sign him on a train and trial deal or after releasing a $105k player no doubt

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep..I should pay attention more..but in saying that he has changed the team’s momentum..
Of course he has. He would be teaching the others heaps at training and also in game situations