8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

14. CHN
15. Fualalo

According to my source. Fualalo is absolutely training the house down and impressing alot of people

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It will be.

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

14. CHN
15. Fualalo

According to my source. Fualalo is absolutely training the house down and impressing alot of people
I can't imagine a scenario where Jackson isn't starting lock. Buying CHN and not starting him on the right edge makes no sense? Rotating our edges makes even less sense.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Passion is the key this year for us. No-one really expects us to do anything and that's okay considering our position but I do think we can be very competitive. If our key signing fire we may just surprise a few and fins some hope moving forward. Napa will be a terminator for us and it will be great for our younger blokes learning aggression.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres no need to start with Martin. We need the more aggressive players to start.
Bring him on after about 20 minutes. Holland kick goals almost as good as Martin.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half the people on here are confident and the other half are not.

This is Dean Pays make or break year.

Hes had a full NRL season and has made squad changes and recruited players he wanted to.

No one expects a premiership, no excuse for a dismal year either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Going to be interesting for sure... if we can remain injury free it's anyones guess where we will end up.

With Lewis entering the side we started to look more dangerous and competitive, and finished the year strongly only a few points out of the 8 (and some of those games were literally 6 point losses or less).

So with fit halves we could actually go very welll and suprise the naysayers.

If Foran and Lewis click and stay injury free, and JMK can spark in the hooker role, who knows, it's not unfathomable to say potentially even Top 4.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to be interesting for sure... if we can remain injury free it's anyones guess where we will end up.

With Lewis entering the side we started to look more dangerous and competitive, and finished the year strongly only a few points out of the 8 (and some of those games were literally 6 point losses or less).

So with fit halves we could actually go very welll and suprise the naysayers.

If Foran and Lewis click and stay injury free, and JMK can spark in the hooker role, who knows, it's not unfathomable to say potentially even Top 4.
100% with you, the halves look creative and should be well supported by a solid mobile pack, I think we will be the big improvers next year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time will tell, but I think we will go alright and have a decent year, nappa and Elliot should fire us up, lewy we know is very capable.. top 8 should be the goal and should be achieved and 6 or 4 not impossible either..!!!!

The wait is killing me!! Go the doggies, good luck pay.

frogdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Half the people on here are confident and the other half are not.

This is Dean Pays make or break year.

Hes had a full NRL season and has made squad changes and recruited players he wanted to.

No one expects a premiership, no excuse for a dismal year either.
Pay hasn't had a chance to get the squad he wants he's got a squad on the cheap due to the salary cap restraints. We will see the real deal in 2020......

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still believe Pay is not a first grade coach, favours certain players over others, and if it wasnt for injuries this year, no way he would have blooded some of our exciting rookies. i think he was blessed on the dick this year, next year will prove if he has the goods or not, i personally dont see him being re-signed again if he fails to deliver.
Other top line coaches such as Robinson etc, actually blood rookies on Merit and not on injuries.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be.

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Elliot

14. CHN
15. Fualalo

Sue will be there 100% He’s one of Pays select recruits. Pretty sure Martin is also likely to feature on the bench if not start on the left edge.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still believe Pay is not a first grade coach, favours certain players over others, and if it wasnt for injuries this year, no way he would have blooded some of our exciting rookies. i think he was blessed on the dick this year, next year will prove if he has the goods or not, i personally dont see him being re-signed again if he fails to deliver.
Other top line coaches such as Robinson etc, actually blood rookies on Merit and not on injuries.
Every coach favours certain players

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree completely, but I think Pay sees it differently? Watch the vid. He adores the bloke.
Best bet for Elliot is to keep him fit slowly build mass and make him a gun front rower when the interchange is dropped to 6