News Pay: "We're playing for so much more than just ourselves"

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay should get Ogre to talk through the day he played Gibbs and gibbs tried to niggle his team mates. Ogre sorted him totally legally ... and brutally ... the greatest part was watching Mason and Co go berserk when they saw Ogre standing over him. Man that was a great day. Every opponent who saw that knew that any game against us was going to be a tough game for them. As a bulldog's fan it was simply great entertainment watching our forwards pulverize opposition teams. Pay was the same ilk as Ogre so I live in hope that he re-installs the DNA that has been lacking for years.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NRL.COM "Experts" (a term they use loosely because its actually more an oxymoron) did a Top 8 thing on their site. Not a single person had us in their Top 8, yet many reckon the Knights will get there or the Tigers LOL.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL.COM "Experts" (a term they use loosely because its actually more an oxymoron) did a Top 8 thing on their site. Not a single person had us in their Top 8, yet many reckon the Knights will get there or the Tigers LOL.
Tigers ... ugly team ugly jersey shittest captain , can’t wait for tigers fans to get a taste of the dribble mbye talks about each week on shows

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tigers ... ugly team ugly jersey shittest captain , can’t wait for tigers fans to get a taste of the dribble mbye talks about each week on shows
My tiger mate loves him. He's quote from the other day. " Have you every seen mbye live at the ground? He is the best fullback. He will be Queensland fullback." Me as a new south welshman can only hope.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL.. Tigers...

My tiger mate loves him. He's quote from the other day. " Have you every seen mbye live at the ground? He is the best fullback. He will be Queensland fullback." Me as a new south welshman can only hope.
Haha oh yeah, I am sure he will be picked as fullback ahead of the likes of the many stars they have that can play fullback well..
Ponga, Inglis, Munster to name a few.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloke I work with is a Tigers supporter who also talks up his team and Mbye, Farah and Marshall. He is always making smartass comments about the Bulldogs to me so I told him the other day to put his money where his mouth is. Got a bet going now for 2 cartons of beer that the Dogs will finish higher on the ladder then the tigers.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloke I work with is a Tigers supporter who also talks up his team and Mbye, Farah and Marshall. He is always making smartass comments about the Bulldogs to me so I told him the other day to put his money where his mouth is. Got a bet going now for 2 cartons of beer that the Dogs will finish higher on the ladder then the tigers.
I thought the only person who talked Mbye up was himself :D

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s a long wait for 2 cartons f beer mate, should of just said never mind your tigers , give me a carton when the doggs beat the warriors round 1 lol. Drink the carton round 2 Hahahah...!!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is off topic. But i finally watched the trial game. Sorry guys there seem to be alot of wishfull thinking surrounding lichaa. Still the same, its what will hurt us. Still cant pass off ground.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay should get Ogre to talk through the day he played Gibbs and gibbs tried to niggle his team mates. Ogre sorted him totally legally ... and brutally ... the greatest part was watching Mason and Co go berserk when they saw Ogre standing over him. Man that was a great day. Every opponent who saw that knew that any game against us was going to be a tough game for them. As a bulldog's fan it was simply great entertainment watching our forwards pulverize opposition teams. Pay was the same ilk as Ogre so I live in hope that he re-installs the DNA that has been lacking for years.
This is why I personally believe Napa was a great signing.. He will lead our young forwards into battle

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is why I personally believe Napa was a great signing.. He will lead our young forwards into battle
You read my mind mate, he will turn out to be a valuable signing and there will be many benefits I believe !we got him at a good time in his career (forget the leaked vid) Let’s just hope he hangs around a while An not too many suspensions for the awkward tackle style.

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"When we have a good week,you have a good week"...So bloody true,I have the shits big time when we loose but I'm on cloud nine & everythings rosy when we win....GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So out of that whole write up, that's all you pick out of it? Lol...... Go Deano you legend. Some fans will never be satisfied
I just skimmed/searched the word madness lol

Can’t wait to cheer the boys on in Auckland next weekend

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"When we have a good week,you have a good week"...So bloody true,I have the shits big time when we loose but I'm on cloud nine & everythings rosy when we win....GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!
I said to my wife today NRL starts next week
She responded
‘Great, I get a bipolar husband for 6 months again ‘

Lol