Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair to say
Manly has a good squad 0 points
St George has a good squad 0 points
Titans has a good squad 0 points
Noone saying they are in trouble,
Some bad selections and errors and we paid for it.
The pressure is on the dogs to win but its only 2 games and i can see them improving especially with the changes pay has made. I know tk has gone beserk on the team but im taking one game at a time and looking forward to the weekend.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair to say
Manly has a good squad 0 points
St George has a good squad 0 points
Titans has a good squad 0 points
Noone saying they are in trouble,
Some bad selections and errors and we paid for it.
The pressure is on the dogs to win but its only 2 games and i can see them improving especially with the changes pay has made. I know tk has gone beserk on the team but im taking one game at a time and looking forward to the weekend
Difference is
Manly have 2 state of Origin players to come back to that team.
Dragons have the Origin backrow to come back.
Titans have there starting half back to come back.

This was our BEST team. Imagine as the season goes along we get injuries?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Difference is

Bullseye!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference is

My point is the season is early, not giving up on my team after 2games. Doubt it was our best team. You can good luck to you .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happens when he drops the Axe again? Just a hypothetical...

Does he reinstate the flops that he dropped today?
His got other potential flops in waiting.. Would have to throw the kids in, Harper and Roumanos and maybe Nelson will have a look in.

berriesfan

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't think as Bulldogs supporters anyone is giving up on our team, is not what we do.
As long as the Bulldogs exist i imagine we will all follow, watch and support our team.
However I do imagine that a lot of us are finding it harder to look forward to the games, feel confident or even nervously excited about the team as each week passes.
Personally I feel a certain numbness when thinking about and even watching the team play at present and over the last few years.
I was definitely optimistic at the start of last year and after a Des free year was even more optimistic before round one this year.
As someone who grew up following the team in the 80's, I was spoiled with success and have been a proud fan ever since and even though we have not won a competition for 15 years i was always so proud about how we were able to fight through adversity and always bounce back to be very competitive after a disappointing season.
I think in part that is one of the the major things that has been hard to see as it appears as if we continue to regress and at times seem like a shadow of the club so many of us grew up loving.
No matter what (and i like to think i can speak for many bulldogs fans in saying) "we will never give up" and nothing will stop us from supporting our team. We are of course the family club and you don't quit on family.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His got other potential flops in waiting.. Would have to throw the kids in, Harper and Roumanos and maybe Nelson will have a look in.
Can I rock up to training in boots and a training jersey and have a run? I bought the training jersey a few weeks ago. $80 at least I get my moneys worth?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference is

Definitely wasn't our best side.

- Split the functional pairing of Holland and Smith. Fuck knows why
- Montoya, a career winger, moved to center.
- Jackson and RFM swapped sides, why?
- A starting middle of Tolman, Napa and Elliott with Fualalo off the bench, where's the go forward?

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think as Bulldogs supporters anyone is giving up on our team, is not what we do.
As long as the Bulldogs exist i imagine we will all follow, watch and support our team.
However I do imagine that a lot of us are finding it harder to look forward to the games, feel confident or even nervously excited about the team as each week passes.
Personally I feel a certain numbness when thinking about and even watching the team play at present and over the last few years.
I was definitely optimistic at the start of last year and after a Des free year was even more optimistic before round one this year.
As someone who grew up following the team in the 80's, I was spoiled with success and have been a proud fan ever since and even though we have not won a competition for 15 years i was always so proud about how we were able to fight through adversity and always bounce back to be very competitive after a disappointing season.
I think in part that is one of the the major things that has been hard to see as it appears as if we continue to regress and at times seem like a shadow of the club so many of us grew up loving.
No matter what (and i like to think i can speak for many bulldogs fans in saying) "we will never give up" and nothing will stop us from supporting our team. We are of course the family club and you don't quit on family.
Well done, i wont be giving up on the team either.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I rock up to training in boots and a training jersey and have a run? I bought the training jersey a few weeks ago. $80 at least I get my moneys worth?
Lmao! For $80 it should come with a complimentary training run.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said it multipul times on there already. It doesn’t matter who enters the team. Our defence the last 2 weeks has been exposed across the park not a specific area. It’s all got to do with attitude and fitness which we lack in both. A Martin or a meany ain’t changing shit. As a matter of fact moving hoppa is strengthing one position slightly and weakening the other. Meany ain’t ready and I’ve watched him last year and lower grades this year to see myself he isn’t ready.

Do I agree with the changes. Most yes but rfm needs to come off the bench for some impact and Martin replace him. Montoya and critch needed to be dropped. But replacements won’t do much better.

Unfortunately we are stuck with the top 30 this year so enjoy the disappointments and big score lines against us. Can’t see it changing much atall in the near future
With your last paragraph your like the kid in preschool that told the others Santa isn’t real.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would last 2minutes before you were curled up in a ball crying your eyes out.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok oh wise one enlighten us in how does the team win with the roster they have.?Anybody can criticise as we all do,but tell us what can be done
I think I was trying to answer your question. Everything he has chosen and recruited has been close to shit.