Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Good value like a fart in an elevator.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mods what did he do this time?ps i reckon Marley's good value
Abusing other users who dare have a difference of opinion to him.

He's got close to 30 warnings for similar behaviour over the years. Gets warned, behaves for a while, gets into a heated discussion with another user (normally over Pay or Foran being shit), then abuses anyone with a difference of opinion.

We are sick of cleaning up threads that are destroyed and/or run off course with his constant bullshit, hence the lengthy ban. If he comes back and continues it doubles (like most bans these days), so next one is 4-6 months from memory.

Nasheeds another one skating on thin ice and not far off a lengthy ban too.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marley can be a relentless and obnoxious bastard at times and I rarely agree with him, but he is regularly baited by multiple users.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No .. because he comes back and starts shit and makes all us mods jobs 4 times harder than it is when he's in the sin bin.

People only get banned when there is no other option. Hopefully he returns a changed person because many of us are quite honestly sick of the way he goes on.
He was the first person I ever blocked. No regrets about that. His ban to me just means I see a lot less frustrated people posting replies such as "you've used that argument, no need to rehash it with personal attacks". I'm throwing an unsubstantiated estimate that I see 75% less show ignored user links at the bottom of the pages. I think it's a generous underestimate.

good value if you like endless rants about Pay and Foran
I blocked him long before he started Pay and Foran hating. I think at that time he was still blaming Hasler for Lichaa and Mbye being ordinary and having no mpact. If I recall correctly, he was an advocate for recruiting Pay back then. On occasions when I clicked the show ignored user link, easily 2/3 of any particular page were filled with his posts getting most of the other users up in arms against him and him pointing out that the majority of the kennel agreed with him because 1-3 of the thousand members here had agreed. It's part of why I blocked him. It's really annoying to see someone claiming that their opinion is universally accepted as right because two people agreed with him when he was arguing the same point against 20 or more people.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Conversation is more wholesome and clear without Marley cluttering the website with his emotions

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

He's got close to 30 warnings for similar behaviour over the years. Gets warned, behaves for a while, gets into a heated discussion with another user (normally over Pay or Foran being shit), then abuses anyone with a difference of opinion.

We are sick of cleaning up threads that are destroyed and/or run off course with his constant bullshit, hence the lengthy ban. If he comes back and continues it doubles (like most bans these days), so next one is 4-6 months from memory.

I have learnt from my time here to think of The Kennel as a huge Bulldog family that come together for the very same reason rather than to sling shit at each others opinions.

We can disagree respectfully. The house rules aren't hard to obey.

This site and y'all mean a lot to me. I fucking live here.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s ok when he remembers to pop his pills

JOHNY BULLDOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have learnt from my time here to think of The Kennel as a huge Bulldog family that come together for the very same reason rather than to sling shit at each others opinions.

We can disagree respectfully. The house rules aren't hard to obey.

This site and y'all mean a lot to me. I fucking live here.
Well said mate,totally agree...I love The Kennel.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Nasheed lol what I must have missed his anitics

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Marley can be a relentless and obnoxious bastard at times and I rarely agree with him, but he is regularly baited by multiple users.
We are on top of that. There are lengthy private conversations several moderators have had with him about not reacting to people baiting him, but rather reporting the posts.

Then he went stupid and reported every minor post that didn't agree with him.

Sometimes the only solution is a lengthy ban to get people to realise they are getting closer to a permaban every time.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t see why there is a selection headache for fullback. It is a no brainer according to me. Meaney has speed. He is nimble and he is hungry to make a name for himself in the Nrl. But, he is too young, new in the side and there would be too much pressure on him to fix our shit attack. He is almost a complete unknown variable and a gamble that may work or not. By contrast, Hopoate has safe hands under the high ball. Knows how to position himself when we are attacking. And is almost a veteran of our dogs side.

I say go with Hoppa for round 1 based on experience and proven vs stage fright. See how our attack goes. If Hoppa does what he did in that trial and the dogs are scoring points- keep him. But, if our attack looks flat and Hoppa is all of a sudden an uninvolved and slow fullback then bring in Meaney. Meaney can be that excitement and difference that can change our attack if Hoppa fails (which I doubt). Hoppa for fullback please Dean

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t see why there is a selection headache for fullback. It is a no brainer according to me. Meaney has speed. He is nimble and he is hungry to make a name for himself in the Nrl. But, he is too young, new in the side and there would be too much pressure on him to fix our shit attack. He is almost a complete unknown variable and a gamble that may work or not. By contrast, Hopoate has safe hands under the high ball. Knows how to position himself when we are attacking. And is almost a veteran of our dogs side.

I say go with Hoppa for round 1 based on experience and proven vs stage fright. See how our attack goes. If Hoppa does what he did in that trial and the dogs are scoring points- keep him. But, if our attack looks flat and Hoppa is all of a sudden an uninvolved and slow fullback then bring in Meaney. Meaney can be that excitement and difference that can change our attack if Hoppa fails (which I doubt). Hoppa for fullback please Dean
Based on, albeit a not very large sample of 7 games (6 last year + 1 trial), I'm not convinced that our attack is shit anymore. Over those 7 games we scored 163 points, that's an averaged of 23 points per game. Compared to 2017 where we averaged 15 points per game.

Go Dogs

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I disagree lol. Anyone who plays Meaney at Fullback over Hopoate has no idea about the team or football.
A bloke called speedy20?? will argue with you on that ahaha he will also tell you Hoppa is a terrible FB who has no speed or skill

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on, albeit a not very large sample of 7 games (6 last year + 1 trial), I'm not convinced that our attack is shit anymore. Over those 7 games we scored 163 points, that's an averaged of 23 points per game. Compared to 2017 where we averaged 15 points per game.

Go Dogs
And in those games that we won, Hopoate was our fullback and getting involved in everything. He made Moses mbye look like a scam. Either way I think Hopoate is a very important player for us and have no doubt that he will do well even as a centre. The dogs just look different with him at fb.