Pay drop some of these imposters

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not buying the Foran needs more help excuses anymore

Tonight Maloney had a young squad , average hooker, makeshift 6 and fullback and second rowers as centres

He still gave us a bath

Admittedly his pack owned our shit one

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to go, don't care how or who comes into the team.

Rimus Smith in for Montoya
Toomaga in for Fine
Eastwood needs to start at 13 and play more minutes than Elliot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m not buying the Foran needs more help excuses anymore

Tonight Maloney had a young squad , average hooker, makeshift 6 and fullback and second rowers as centres

He still gave us a bath

Admittedly his pack owned our shit one
I was never a fan of Foran and said he was busted, well i think that's 100% confirmed now. The bloke doesn't have the legs to do his job and is only good for a few touches a game. He would definitely do a better job without JMk as his halves partner but it still wouldn't be anywhere near enough. Hate to think what we're payinf him.

Honestly i wish the fucking club did what i said last year. Don't make any big signings like Woods and Foran and don't release players to try and fit them in. We should have used this season to get out cap back on track instead of fucking it even more. Georgallis should have been given the job short-term and let him bring on a few of the reserve graders that he worked so well with last year and see what he could do. If things looked good then give him an extension and let him hit the market, if not then we continue our search for a coach. Instead we fucking tied ourselves down to fucking Pay who was the Raiders defensive coach because "Bulldog Culture" and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.