Official Paul Vaughan off to ESL in 2023

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will probably rely on Tanner, Makatoa and Stuckey, they look like they could maybe make the step up next season. Or Dave is right about Klemmer :tearsofjoy:
If Stucky continues to develop then he will be good.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will probably rely on Tanner, Makatoa and Stuckey, they look like they could maybe make the step up next season. Or Dave is right about Klemmer :tearsofjoy:
I haven’t seen those 3 pups play so I cant comment....

It's been a very few lean years in the development and produce of our forwards, considering we are a club who have always produced great forwards

Davey boy did mention Davey and his ex Woodsey

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been great this year seems to have stood up it’s a shame he’s going but good on him for extending his career grateful for his short time here

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are people saying we are light in props?

Tpj
King
Thompson
Sutton
Patolo

With Jackson playing middle to fill in gaps.

I think the club is looking for King to make another step up and become a premier prop in his own right…looks good to me…
Have you watched that lot play? That’s why we’re light on props. You need NRL experience, talent doesn’t mean everything. broncos had TPJ and Haas up front and they got the spoon..

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have had heaps of time for him, so generous.
I've heard of the commentators curse, I didn't know there was a bloggers curse. I should have watched the match right through before talking him up - he got sent off for a high tackle just before the end! In his defence though, the English referees are worse pussies than ours. I don't think even Jack Hetherington would have been marched for the tackle Krisnan made.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've heard of the commentators curse, I didn't know there was a bloggers curse. I should have watched the match right through before talking him up - he got sent off for a high tackle just before the end! In his defence though, the English referees are worse pussies than ours. I don't think even Jack Hetherington would have been marched for the tackle Krisnan made.
Imagine Hetherington over there lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Such a pity this guy is leaving... He would slip into any successful Dogs team.

Going to the SL 2 years early in my opinion.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last night on Kayo, I watched the England warm-up match against a "combined all stars" team - basically the best super league players who didn't get picked for England! Former Bulldog, Rhyse Martin was going around for the all-stars, and he exuded quality from every pore. He is not your typical ageing former star, topping up his pension in SL. He is approaching his prime, and is NRL standard any day of the week. How on earth did we let him leave?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Last night on Kayo, I watched the England warm-up match against a "combined all stars" team - basically the best super league players who didn't get picked for England! Former Bulldog, Rhyse Martin was going around for the all-stars, and he exuded quality from every pore. He is not your typical ageing former star, topping up his pension in SL. He is approaching his prime, and is NRL standard any day of the week. How on earth did we let him leave?
I don't think we let him go on ability, there must of been something going on behind the scenes.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think we let him go on ability, there must of been something going on behind the scenes.
I heard a whisper (which may or may not be correct) that he was told to lose weight during the off-season, and he didn't so they dropped him to reserves. On Sunday night, he looked as though he still had his winter coat on, but it didn't affect the way he played.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Like I said don't dismiss Klemmer, deal similar to Vaughan can do a job, plus has the Doggie DNA
Depends a lot on if Mrs Klemmer wanted to come back. Daves got no say in it.