Paul the fat man Vautin sacked from the footy show

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The show hasn't been relevant for years. I occasionally see it if i am at the local pub that night but honestly the show has been kicking a dead horse for years. Replacing Fatty with Ethiopian Erin.....fuckin lols to that!!
I can't stand her, her whiny voice and that E.T. looking head. What a joke of a decision.
If the show wasn't almost dead already, this should help finishing it off.

Anyway, Foxtel does it better with all their league shows and game coverage.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It got that shit that I preferred to watch the professors second year syndrome!!@ yes that bad..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Channel 9 are killing off their footy coverage

From what i hear the majority hate Erin molan and then there's this piece of news too

2GB broadcaster Ray Hadley signed a new three-year contract with the network yesterday to call Thursday night games for Channel 9.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can only assume the only reason that anyone watches this pile of shit anymore is because they do not have Foxtel and thus do not have access to any other NRL shows. No other explanation makes sense to me. The show is cancer.

The only positive thing I have heard out of this is that it is being reduced to one hour. That surely means they are cutting out some of the pure bullshit filler that every episode has, but the fact they are keeping Ryan and Molan means that they are undoubtedly still going to have plenty of unfunny rubbish in that hour.

Molan is a terrible host in basically every single way. She has absolutely no idea about Rugby League, she is not funny or interesting at all and all of the pure dumb shit she does (forced or not) totally ruins all of her credibility and makes her totally unable to be taken seriously.

Has she ever seen Yvonne Sampson? That is what Molan should be striving to be, but instead she is a female Fatty Vautin.

Fatty has never been the same since his accident. I feel for the guy, but he should have moved on from the show years ago. It is actually really depressing watching him on tv because he clearly has some level of brain damage and the show is centered around laughing at him, not with him.

If you want to see quality NRL tv, get Foxtel. You don't need to get the box installed just get Foxtel Now and check out their shows. For serious chat you have NRL 360 almost every day, for laughs you have Matty Johns bi-weekly shows and for some pretty great interviews you have League Life. Forget about Queenslanders Only, it is a pile of shit and The Professors show is only sort of ok because of Pagey, but it is mostly too dumb to really love... but that is ok, the others are enough.

Sterlo is gone, but I am sure they will replace his show with something good.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sterlo's taring would have plummeted because of Corey Parker. Can't you see that Fox Sports?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They should fuck the whole show off.

I don’t mind the Matty Johns show, least they aren’t fence sitters like a lot of other shows.

The show has no hope with Molan instead of fatty.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The longest-serving host on Australian television will be restricted to commentary box duties at live NRL games in 2018 with the network to groom glamorous star Erin Molan as his replacement.
Yes... glamorous

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fatty IS the footy show. Ive always watched it for a few laughs, but seriously, fuck 9 hard. Yeah like Erin Molan is going to fix their woes, just like Raelene fixed our woes. As soon as the big wigs realize that It's Not solely about Women, then people will take notice and ve engaged. Why make a song and dance about it!
Ummm... we had no woes UNTIL Raelene came on board!

Wahesh

Reaction score
By the way, The Footy Show in it's current climate is shit. I preferred it in the good old days with Fatty, Sterlo - and even Chief.

- Daredevil Dud(e)s
- Anti Ads
- Their House with Ryan Girdler

It was actually funny and entertaining. Nowadays it's shit. I'd rather spend my Thursday night doing something I enjoy. Like sleeping!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're trying too hard to get females onboard by slowly softening NRL so that it resembles AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.