Paul Kent

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Died hahahah Paul Kent is crumbling as is James Hooper

Hope they get cancelled
I tolerated Kent previously but that radio interview was an abomination and also his dominance of the conversation on NRL 120, only further highlighted a what a toxic hot head know all, know nothing he is.

No credibility at all when you carry on like that.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shock jocks of the league. Such an embarrassment. There's the professional sports journalism.

Fox Sports helping to kill the game.
Paul Kent blowing up soon becomes Rupert Murdoch and killing the game. Talk about a broken record

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Shock jocks of the league. Such an embarrassment. There's the professional sports journalism.

Fox Sports helping to kill the game.
Do you have Fox/Kayo?
Do you watch the likes of 360?
If so, aren’t you feeding the machine you despise?
I have Kayo to watch games and that’s it.
But I also don’t have as deep anti-Murdoch feeling even though I don’t like Fox or Sky News. If you feed the machine you can’t really throw grenades at it either.

Malla

Reaction score
Do you have Fox/Kayo?
Do you watch the likes of 360?
If so, aren’t you feeding the machine you despise?
I have Kayo to watch games and that’s it.
But I also don’t have as deep anti-Murdoch feeling even though I don’t like Fox or Sky News. If you feed the machine you can’t really throw grenades at it either.
This is true

Stop watching it and eventually they'll fuck off

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit Buzz is the only one talking sense

Sounds like **** wants to run the fucking game. What right does he have to be so disrespectful to someone who actually has a say and interest in the game. What fucking right does a bloodsucking reporter have to dictate anything? Fuck he is a tool!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sounds like **** wants to run the fucking game. What right does he have to be so disrespectful to someone who actually has a say and interest in the game. What fucking right does a bloodsucking reporter have to dictate anything? Fuck he is a tool!!
I cant see the players give him any more scoops haha
He has little respect for any input they want in the game they play lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Then why are you saying they are killing the game if you don’t watch it? Or watch a second hand clip on TK? It’s just your one-eyed grudge showing again. Move on.
What you don't think I should look at "a second hand clip on TK" now or make a comment about the type of Fox show they run the game down on?

Did you watch the clip even tho you tell me I shouldn't?